Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We aren't hated because we are inkwells.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
We aren't hated because we are toxic inkwells, misogynists, pedophiles, rapists, narcissists, awkward, shy etc. etc.
There is only one true reason - we are hated for being ugly.

i m hated cuz i havent showered in a week and a half :feelzez:

we wouldn't be any of those things if we weren't mistreated for being ugly. Society creates monsters that it itself despises.

Women, Soycucks and Normalfaggots love watching low status male suffer. They love to punch down and make imaginary boogeymen so they can gather whatever little self-steem they have while circlejerking about how ''good'' they are.

That's the truth.

Women, Soycucks and Normalfaggots love watching low status male suffer. They love to punch down and make imaginary boogeymen so they can gather whatever little self-steem they have while circlejerking about how ''good'' they are.

That's the truth.
Ugly people are everyone's punching bag.

we wouldn't be any of those things if we weren't mistreated for being ugly. Society creates monsters that it itself despises.
Exactly.

Nobody is born bitter and resentful, which is something IT cucks don't understand. If we had lived normal lives like everybody else, we wouldn't have turned out like this.

We aren't hated because we are toxic inkwells, misogynists, pedophiles, rapists, narcissists, awkward, shy etc. etc.
There is only one true reason - we are hated for being ugly.
I wouldn't say that, there are plenty of ugly guys out there beloved for their servile submissive nature that becomes a complete tool.

It's just that we have the gall of being ugly and questioning the rank that imparts to us.
Ugly people men are everyone's punching bag.
ftfy

If they could push a button and make ugly men die they probably would

49845D9A C298 4DF2 B86A 3BAE62B489D3