Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We did EVERYTHING wrong as kids

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Does this sound like you in childhood? Quiet, undemanding, passive, logical, doesn't talk much, empathetic, never wants attention.

Congratulation, you are a retard and probably wasted your only childhood just to be liked by retarded adults who will end up disliking you as a teen anyway. :feelshaha:

Kids are SUPPOSED to be loud and bully others and misbehave and demand shit non-stop and just be free. That is a sign of health. If you didn't, there is something genetically wrong with you.

And when incels realize the logical way is for some reason wrong, they start to rebel and skip classes and become edgy as teens. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
No, I was the opposite, very hyperactive and loud as a kid and very calm as a teenager

cope

Does this sound like you in childhood? Quiet, undemanding, passive, logical, doesn't talk much, empathetic, never wants attention.

Congratulation, you are a retard and probably wasted your only childhood just to be liked by retarded adults who will end up disliking you as a teen anyway. :feelshaha:

Kids are SUPPOSED to be loud and bully others and misbehave and demand shit non-stop and just be free. That is a sign of health. If you didn't, there is something genetically wrong with you.

And when incels realize the logical way is for some reason wrong, they start to rebel and skip classes and become edgy as teens. :feelsdevil:
big truth. If you didn't bully, you for bullied. ogre for me :feelsrope:

We can nevER do anything right

holy fuck, needs to be a warning for this nuclear blackpill dude. just ruthless man. this was literally me. i was too autistic to realize that rules werent meant to be followed, that you were supposed to test the limits of things and not just do what you were told.

I was like that but I was violent and had 0 empathy.

Last edited:
Just another part of the shit parenting pill tbh

At least if you rebel and become edgy as a teen, you can still make up for lost time. If its later, than its ovER. Most normies psycho social development have plateaued by college, and pre-determines how socially successful they will be later in life. Adolescence lays the foundation for adulthood.

I was/is quiet, timid, taciturn and reserved:fuk:

holy fuck, needs to be a warning for this nuclear blackpill dude. just ruthless man. this was literally me. i was too autistic to realize that rules werent meant to be followed, that you were supposed to test the limits of things and not just do what you were told.
As an subhuman retard, my pattern of thinking is rather concrete than abstract. This is a problem for many autisticcels and retardcels.

Slide 10

big truth. If you didn't bully, you for bullied. ogre for me :feelsrope:
Fun fact: I read somewhere that those who were bullied AND bullied fared by far the worst.

Surprisingly not the ones who never bullied back. Those can probably still cope with "I'm more civilised than these barbarians" but how do you cope if you too became a bully?

Considering how retarded most normies are, I don't think we missed out on much. And sometimes being quiet helps blend in, I'd rather be ignored than bullied (YMMV of course)

And when incels realize the logical way is for some reason wrong, they start to rebel and skip classes and become edgy as teens.
Yep :feelstastyman: that's me :fuk:

Considering how retarded most normies are, I don't think we missed out on much.
After 30 everyone is the same, that's true. But fuck dude I can't get over how we missed out on the most innocent and youthful period of life.

I wish I acted more like an average low inhib normie kid that actually enjoyed their childhood :kys::feelsUnreal:

After 30 everyone is the same, that's true. But fuck dude I can't get over how we missed out on the most innocent and youthful period of life.
Would you be happier if you were more popular in 3rd and 4th grade? I couldn't care less honestly

Would you be happier if you were more popular in 3rd and 4th grade? I couldn't care less honestly
People only look at fame as if it were some sort of trendy thing. Something like ethics and everyone likes you when it couldn't be further from that. Being popular increases your audience so the 1 or 2 special people in a crowd will always appreciate your advice and relate to you, like you, know how you feel etc.

The benefits are much greater than being shy talking to yourself all day.

Privacy is a consequence but if you're young no one really spies on you like that since society shames you into not following kids etc. same with celebrities, you just gotta appreciate that opportunity to speak your mind out.

i seeked attention all time and did many weird things, end up getting bullied.
i didn't know what is good and what is bad, what is normal and what is not.

i was a gifted child. fat lot of good that did me

Yeah,this I can agree on. Trying to impress adults during childhood years is cope. Just be low inhib booger faced child. And enjoy your childhood.

People only look at fame as if it were some sort of trendy thing. Something like ethics and everyone likes you when it couldn't be further from that. Being popular increases your audience so the 1 or 2 special people in a crowd will always appreciate your advice and relate to you, like you, know how you feel etc.

The benefits are much greater than being shy talking to yourself all day.

Privacy is a consequence but if you're young no one really spies on you like that since society shames you into not following kids etc. same with celebrities, you just gotta appreciate that opportunity to speak your mind out.
I didn't quite get what you're trying to say.

Perhaps a better social life in the beginning is a precursor to a better life in the middle, in youth, into adulthood, and so on. But there's hardly any guarantee of that (as evidenced by countless incels on this forum), and the very fact that you and I are on this forum is proof that those years of being liked by our peers did nothing substantial for our lives. Something went wrong either way. So, no, I don't care.

You know, if incels actually cared about their privacy and the stigma against them, this forum wouldn't exist. IT wouldn't exist for the lack of content. The tumultuous churning of "no segs I hurt" on this forum should be a clue that youngfags actually want people to know (they think it is cucked to keep quiet but suffer the consequences later). Never mind me, I went on rambling on a tangent.

You know, if incels actually cared about their privacy and the stigma against them, this forum wouldn't exist. IT wouldn't exist for the lack of content. The tumultuous churning of "no segs I hurt" on this forum should be a clue that youngfags actually want people to know (they think it is cucked to keep quiet but suffer the consequences later). Never mind me, I went on rambling on a tangent.
I think this is more about ego vs privacy. Being appreciated as an incel, I think everyone craves that.
Perhaps a better social life in the beginning is a precursor to a better life in the middle, in youth, into adulthood, and so on. But there's hardly any guarantee of that (as evidenced by countless incels on this forum), and the very fact that you and I are on this forum is proof that those years of being liked by our peers did nothing substantial for our lives. Something went wrong either way. So, no, I don't care.
I was never liked by my peers my account isn't firsthand.... actually I don't think I'm the right person to answer this, I was never well liked by my peers. I only remember bullying a kid when I was very young, I was well liked when I used to do that. Literally.

I had to go to church meetings to honor a deity. I refused and remained home for the funerals, parties, as well.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.

Last edited:
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

I was in the middle. Wasn't loud and hyperactive but wasn't shy either and could make friends easily, wasn't afraid to speak in public, fought with other kids sometimes, etc. T

Damn I was calm and quiet