Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We don't have to deal with this.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Normies sure know how to make me happy about not being in a relationship:feelsjuice:. Also, notice how she brags about beating either her bf's infant daughter or said daughter's mother (who purposefully crashed her car into hers and totalled it before:feelshaha:) and having to be bailed out of prison by him, yet still has hundreds of thousands of likes, while we get glowies prowling through our spaces just because a few random edgelords sometimes imply that they would like to do something similar in minecraft:feelsugh:. Women just can't fucking lose in this clownworld:feelskek::feelsohgod:.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Breedngo

Breedngo or KumnGo, Cant decide.

"Now we're a happy family", That fact that she says this from a hospital bed that her husband probably put her in is ironic.

Rassenschande is what it is called. Degenerate and disgusting red pestilence - but uplifting. I'd rather wait and seek an unvaxxed trad wife, even if I fail and fail and fail it is worth it, unlike this degeneracy.

View attachment 731855

Normies sure know how to make me happy about not being in a relationship:feelsjuice:. Also, notice how she brags about beating either her bf's infant daughter or said daughter's mother (who purposefully crashed her car into hers and totalled it before:feelshaha:) and having to be bailed out of prison by him, yet still has hundreds of thousands of likes, while we get glowies prowling through our spaces just because a few random edgelords sometimes imply that they would like to do something similar in minecraft:feelsugh:. Women just can't fucking lose in this clownworld:feelskek::feelsohgod:.
I was just wondering why would this foid stay with such an ugly loser until I saw that he beat her. Never change women :feelshaha::feelsokman:

"Now we're a happy family", That fact that she says this from a hospital bed that her husband probably put her in is ironic.
The world will end in 5 years

Disgusting black creatures get out of my sight

Average Western family in 2023.

Proof that foids are obsessed with guys who beat their ass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back