Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We have an excess amount of women

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Men contribute way more to society than women. A single woman can give birth to 10 kids. No need to keep so many of them around.

A country with 1 million men sharing 100K women would function way better than a country with an equal amount of men and women.

Just enslave the women and force them to have regular sex with every man, and force the genetically fit women to pump out babies.

Are you joking or are you that retarded? Holy shit we've entered full faggotcels territory

I'm not following you. :incel:
Theoretically, the more women we have in comparison to men, the better it is for men.
Of course, it can't destroy inceldom, but still. While the opposite will make it even worse.

Theoretically, the more women we have in comparison to men, the better it is for men.
Wrong. Women have no use other than sex and reproduction. If men share a bunch of women that are forced to have sex all the time we need fewer of them.

Monogamy is the healthiest, for that we need more women. (until robot wives are invented). Just restrict women from education and the workforce.

Wrong. Women have no use other than sex and reproduction. If men share a bunch of women that are forced to have sex all the time we need fewer of them.
What about having your personal woman who's yours and only yours?

Monogamy is the healthiest, for that we need more women. (until robot wives are invented). Just restrict women from education and the workforce.
Monogamy is cucked

Not one of your best moments man

So you want your woman to be fucked by other men
All women already have been fucked and will be fucked. If you want a virgin you have to aim at 15 or below. This generation of women is already ruined.

You’re against sharing too? Damn, I’m disappointed in you guys :feelsseriously:
Are you hearing yourself? Is this some sort of prank or social experiment?

I think women should be killed

This is a satire post.

Why? How is it better?
Because if we don’t share we will have a bunch of women around who don’t have regular sex and don’t give birth. Those women are useless and not needed.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Because if we don’t share we will have a bunch of women around who don’t have regular sex and don’t give birth. Those women are useless and not needed.
COPE if anything we need more women since clearly there's not enough women around for men to be in demand, 50/50 is not enough

COPE if anything we need more women since clearly there's not enough women around for men to be in demand, 50/50 is not enough
Force the women to have sex with every man 24/7, then 100K women is enough for 1 million men.

Force the women to have sex with every man 24/7, then 100K women is enough for 1 million men.
based but its better if we have one woman for each, otherwise they'll be used up and disgusting, like eating from a dumpster:feelswhat:

But in this case (many women in comparison to men), there would be a chance to get sex for some incels. And besides, do you really care about human reproduction?

So you want your woman to be fucked by other men
I wouldn’t mind at all

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/LyJ6KPlrFdKnK/giphy.gif

Monogamy is cucked
tenor.gif

Nigga do you even know what monogamy means?

You are young that’s why you believe in love and monogamy :feelskek:
When did I say I believed in love? Only zoomers endorse love and monogamy apparently? Dude what kind of logic is that? Jfl you're cracking under the pressure of the backlash for this LITERAL cuckold thread. Poor thing

Last edited:
otherwise they'll be used up and disgusting, like eating from a dumpster:feelswhat:
Men used to gangrape women all the time during the stone age. You’re just brainwashed with the feminist monogamy agenda.

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer inkler news worthy maby :what:

feminist monogamy agenda.
JFL what :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

monogamy is good for men, and feminists want it gone. men who support hookups etc are either cucks or chads who benefit from it

Based on his threads this guy is either low IQ or just trying to get a rise for attention

the op has a CUCKDOM fetish and wants to spread it out here

When did I say I believed in love? Only zoomers endorse love and monogamy apparently? Dude what kind of logic is that? Jfl you're cracking under the pressure of the backlash for this LITERAL cuckold thread. Poor thing
My point is older men tend to be less cucked because they’ve been through all the marriage and relationship bullshit. They understand that fucking a young and hot prostitute is a much better deal than sticking to their 40 year old overweight annoying partner.

Love is idealized CONSTANTLY in the media. Zoomers consume media more than any other group. It’s just propaganda from women to trick men into dead-bedroom marriages/relationships with fat women, because of “muh love!!!”.

Pepegun

You deserve to be on this end. Cuck.

We have an excess of women going for chad only. There i fixed it for you. Anyways i hope that the whiteknighting for foids will get you laid :bluepill:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:and not a single women for us incels

JFL what :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

monogamy is good for men, and feminists want it gone. men who support hookups etc are either cucks or chads who benefit from it
Chads dont support anything, they’re too busy enjoying their lives

pretty cucked opinion OP

Wtf?! No we need less Men, so we are seen as scarce and therefore increase our chances.

I see your point OP tbh. makes sense. tho I personally wouldn't engage with sex or sharinf, but seems better system than our current one. more tax efficient, more equitable, less male comptetiton and simps.

I’m just different than most people here in that I don’t mind having sex with “used” women.

theoretically based and puts women on the spot as being largely useless and unproductive, mostly just wasting time and resources

practically a non-starter because men don't want to share women, it leads to conflict and chaos even if you are "open-minded"