[Blackpill] We incels are subject to halo effect, too.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
22d 20h 5m
By all accounts, Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter) was more successful at a mass shooting than Elliot Rodger (32 killed, 17 injured vs. 7 killed, 14 injured). Also, according to Wikipedia's info on Cho's childhood, he was way more autistic than ER. Yet, ER is more prominent in our community than Cho, since ER was objectively more attractive than Cho (JBW theorists, GTFIH). I am not questioning ER's sainthood, I am just pointing out the facts here.
ERvsChoi.png

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 3h 15m
High IQ, I never understood why there were so many ER dickriders.

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
3d 20h 5m
I disagree. BO2 is bigger than Cho and he didn't do anything. Overmore, ER is more popular than Cho because ER recorded and registered his situation

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
14d 19h 9m
Elliot Roger would hate our guts if he was alive.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
Rodger is more popular than Cho for a number of reasons. Rodger was a self-identified incel, acting in the age of YouTube. Cho had no YouTube to spread his fame.

Cho didn't identify as an incel, also he wasn't demonized like Rodger. He was just another loner school shooter, and was held in that regard instead of the incel regard.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
90d 19h 18m
Cho: 6 foot tall

ER: 5'6"

brutal just be hapa pill

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
22d 20h 5m
I disagree. BO2 is bigger than Cho and he didn't do anything. Overmore, ER is more popular than Cho because ER recorded and registered his situation
BO2 is an example of a high-inhibition incel. He has a potential to dwarf Cho, ER and everyone else.
Rodger is more popular than Cho for a number of reasons. Rodger was a self-identified incel, acting in the age of YouTube. Cho had no YouTube to spread his fame.

Cho didn't identify as an incel, also he wasn't demonized like Rodger. He was just another loner school shooter, and was held in that regard instead of the incel regard.
Possibly. But you have to take into account the media's bias against whites. ER was "more white" than Cho. Therefore, more evil.

Edit: changed 'less evil' to 'more evil'.

Last edited:
muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 13h 2m
Marc Lepine and cho are more based than ER.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
49d 21h 28m
Cho was more attractive than ER.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 21h 48m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
Everyone is affected by halo, we aren’t an exception just because we are aware of it.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
127d 10h 46m
ER has more status from his family background and wrote an entire manifesto and everything.