Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We incels have so much power, but we let it all go to waste because we don't unite

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Why did feminism prevail? Because foids got together and made a plan to trick all their fathers, husbands, and sons into pushing their feminazi agenda.

Why do our issues as incels get ignored and left unresolved? Because we're not getting together and forcing society to address our problems like other groups do.

When will we form an incel movement? Who wants to be our leader?

I don't think feminism was solely the work of women. It was allowed by elites as it doubled the workforce supply and made women's labor legible and taxable to the state. There's no such benefit to constitute "incel-ism", unless you count beta civilization itself. Men on the bottom will stay on the bottom.

no
i refuse to leave my house

I don't think feminism was solely the work of women. It was allowed by elites as it doubled the workforce supply and made women's labor legible and taxable to the state. Men on the bottom will stay on the bottom.
True, but we don't need Jews to help us.

True, but how can everyone be united?

We would rather fight amongst ourselves about race, political leanings, interpretation of the blackpill, etc. than show any sense of unity.

Despite me stating my views on race, politics, etc. I would much rather we focused on our main enemies(foids, feminism, cucks, bluepillers, etc).

It will never happen honestly most men deserve to suffer due to disloyalty and lack of pro-male political identity.

Men are always willing to throw each other under the bus for women

Blackpilling the majority of men is the solution
This: If we can get the majority of normies on our side, then it's over for the gynocracy.

I don't think feminism was solely the work of women. It was allowed by elites as it doubled the workforce supply and made women's labor legible and taxable to the state.
also elites use women to control men (majority of workforce) Women spend a lot of money on all sorts of unnecessary crap, and they mostly spend their betabux husband/boyfriends money on it, it's very profitable for elites.

Last edited:
The feminists succeeded because of cucks, they generate infinite value with their SMV and public perception

Volcel cuck
fuck that
hikikomorimaxxin is the way to go
besides WOMEN WON, they are protected by elites and cucks
CHAD WON
ELITES WON

sent looksmaxxer to the front it's their turn to suffer now

Simply posting on here is playing with your reputation and future employability (look at any doxxed inkwell), at the current stage an IRL movement would be swiftly hunted down, I guess it would need a name change and different culture to work, call it "chess club".

Nobody would take us seriously, even Ugly people don't like Ugly people lol.

The Foids have brainwashed society with this MeToo and Woke movement Elite Ideology to divide society so they can control the masses .

Why did feminism prevail? Because foids got together and made a plan to trick all their fathers, husbands, and sons into pushing their feminazi agenda.

Why do our issues as incels get ignored and left unresolved? Because we're not getting together and forcing society to address our problems like other groups do.

I would definitely be a good leader for the incel movement

@General Alek

It will never happen honestly most men deserve to suffer due to disloyalty and lack of pro-male political identity.

Men are always willing to throw each other under the bus for women
It's true. Even other male mammals will kill each other just to gain access to a female. Do you think an incel movement, or any pro-male movement is a lost cause then?

we have had a leadER for a long time now....he lives through all of us
He did nothing for us.
  • He wasn't an incel
  • He hated ethnics which are the majority of incels
  • And he killed 3 incels
The ER worship here is the most retarded shit I've ever seen. He's not even dead, he's a transgender government puppet. Someone posted a vid a while ago exposing him, but the thread mysteriously disappeared.

It's true. Even other male mammals will kill each other just to gain access to a female. Do you think an incel movement, or any pro-male movement is a lost cause then?
For the time being, yeah.

But if you think about it, the real movers and shakers of the world (not "boss babes" and shit; what a fucking joke JFL), are men, and most of them are ugly incels.

But such a class of men are inevitably predetermined to use the majority of idiotic cuck men as slave labor while most women essentially serve as house negroes and overseers keeping the pyramid intact which funnels resources to the top. A pyramid is a very stable structure, even in metaphor.

men are naturally tribalistic, but you're right

I want to be a leader with the beautiful power of my autism anything is possible.

Because the ruling class went from based christian nationalists to greedy unwitting satanists.

Men fuck other men over, it's biology

Based but we all live in different areas of the world, plus I can’t go around openly spreading incel ideologies to normies. Most of them would think I’m Delulu

If this you IRL:

Then no thanks I'd rather people like that to just die off.

Of course I assume it's a joke and you are actually 4-5/10?

Yeah incels should unite. I can be the leader. I'm in a shitty situation right now but hopefully I'll rebound soon and moneymax, in 20 years from now, I'll be rich enough to create Incel camps maybe, everyone will be fed and hosted (and invited to live there) and will have to contribute to a specific task X hours/day based on skills, I can't say more glowies are watching, but of course we're just gonna play cards ;) . Think of Fight Club. Bottom line is: don't rope, I'm on it. I talked in the past about a SMV calculator already, again same thing let me get my shit together then finish it and then release it. I'll federate Incels progressively, but I must also maintain low profile IRL for obvious reasons. This website is good, but few here could actually be part of our Force, and many outside of this website could also be part of our Force. Fuck, I can't say much, too many glowies.

Ah yes ahem --- all my posts are satire and I am just kidding around -- :feelstastyman:

No. Because, like someone else said elsewhere, Friezacel I think, only blackpilled sub5s are innocent. We are a brotherhood, we are a tribe, I am annoyed when I see an incel attacking another one. This is why I said only some of this website are worthy to be saved and physically join a resistance. Garbage like SFcels, Alt-right, racists, antisemites, bulliers, sadists, are not good Incels and deserve their fate and they can go burn in Hell as far as I'm concerned.

All we have to do is forbid access to any female in our structure, and threaten of punishment a potential betrayer. The Incel movement is the most solid and potent movement of the 21st century, we are the equivalent of the scattared powerless Germans that would in the future become the Nazi regime (and it was far from easy for them to become that, they were attacked from everywhere, politically and spies/assasinations attempts). If we were nothing, they wouldn't even talk about us.

We're just a little group who barely harmed anyone yet look at how many articles you'll find one the internet demonizing us in all languages. Anywhere, the Zionist press is panicking and trying to repress us by any means possible. The Nazis faced exactly the same gang bullying from all the Oligarch controlled press, precisely because of how they were binded (pangermanism ~ blackpill + Incel). Hell, look at what the 300 Spartans did to an army of Persians in Antiquity to understand that a likeminded group is a powerful threat to even an empire.

If you take any other movement nowadays not one of them has core ideals, nothing. We have the Blackpill, we have "Saints"/Martyrs, and we have a common cause and situation. No one else is as binded as us politically. All we need is power. And I'll work towards getting us that power (I suppose other Incels also have the same idea in mind).

I don't give a fuck about women anymore tbh. They are just Chad chasing whores, they can go fuck themselves (and I don't even say that with hatred in mind, it's just that they are too childish and superficial to be taken seriously). We should take care of our own, we should protect each other. We should enforce our brotherhoodness.

Males will never join together to fight against women. Male race is too cucked.

We would rather fight amongst ourselves about race, political leanings, interpretation of the blackpill, etc. than show any sense of unity.

Despite me stating my views on race, politics, etc. I would much rather we focused on our main enemies(foids, feminism, cucks, bluepillers, etc).
"Debate me bro." --Destiny

Accept Anger Management GIF by Sherchle

The feminists succeeded because of cucks, they generate infinite value with their SMV and public perception

And the Nazis succeded because of ...?

Stalin (incel, former bank robber to make a living) succeded because of ...?

Remember that T levels divided by 2 (something like that, not an exact number) in only one century. There were barely cucks back then.

Feminism started with the bourgeoisie, namely the French bourgeoisie, they funded themselves, and started writing a lot about it (Simone de Beauvoir). Normies were against it and censored them heavily. It then spreadead worldwide, like any trend. Of course SFcels and antisemites will put this on the Jews for some reason, as if Whites couldn't do something without the Jews being involved. Yes some Jews funded bits of it, some rogues, the equivalent of Soros today, not that their specific funding was needed. And at the time they didn't control the press only the banks.

SCF2019_NB1_SimonedeBeauvoir.jpg

Women united:

200817_gma_digital_suffrage_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
vote-au-suffrage-pour-les-femmes-1900s-voter-oui-oct-1919-19th-amendement-suffragettes-man-un-stand-pour-promouvoir-le-suffrage-votes-pour-les-femmes-amerique-usa-2k4n119.jpg
5e62b0b1a9f40c219b2ffc07

Men united, but not enough unfortunately (few incel blackpillers):

67_expanded_gallery3.jpg
_100820996_we-are-controlled.jpg
merlin_175132086_064c1104-af9a-4501-87a6-554685019ee4-articleLarge.jpg
220px-Virginia_Association_Opposed_to_Woman_Suffrage_broadside%2C_1917.png
220px-Household_Hints.jpg

FUCKING WE NEED TO MAKE SS WAFFEN STYLE GROUP HEIL HITLER OF TRUCELS USE EXTREME FORCE TO ELIMINATE NON BLACK PILLER AND GRAPE AS MANY YOUNG GIRL AS POSSIBLE! (In gta!!!!!)

Males will never join together to fight against women. Male race is too cucked.

Blackpilled incels, not males in general. We are not cucked. Fagottry and simiping are literally forbidden in the rules of the website.

That's already enough men (20-30%), we'll enslave the rest of the population or do whatever with them, they have no union, and we'll come out of the blue while the only thing they have in mind is chinktok and pistagram. They won't even understand what's happening.

Also it's not fighting against women, it's fighting against society. It's Incels versus the ones who oppose us, and the ones who oppose us are mostly other males. Since when women fight wars?

FUCKING WE NEED TO MAKE SS WAFFEN STYLE GROUP HEIL HITLER OF TRUCELS USE EXTREME FORCE TO ELIMINATE NON BLACK PILLER AND GRAPE AS MANY YOUNG GIRL AS POSSIBLE! (In gta!!!!!)

I go to sleep. Unite. Unite. Unite.

Not the way it'll happen. Politics is fake now, you don't get anything done that way, it's a waste of effort.

All we can do is refuse to simp. Woman getting beaten on the street? Ignore. Woman needs help? Lol no. Someone has a problem with you refusing to get involved? Hurt them.

Society has to learn the hard way to value men again. Don't do anything for any woman who isn't doing something for you.

True but the issue is no one here trusts anyone. If you already get accused of e.g. being a fed for nothing, how are we supposed to work towards a common goal

I’m down to make a movement , whatever it takes to create so much power within the incel community.

Not the way it'll happen. Politics is fake now, you don't get anything done that way, it's a waste of effort.

All we can do is refuse to simp. Woman getting beaten on the street? Ignore. Woman needs help? Lol no. Someone has a problem with you refusing to get involved? Hurt them.

Society has to learn the hard way to value men again. Don't do anything for any woman who isn't doing something for you.
Great advice, society should not benefit from us after casting us out. I would add that we should also be sneaky and screw over enemies where the opportunity presents.

I wasn't speaking of a political party, I never valued "politics".

(writing in the middle of insomnia).

True but the issue is no one here trusts anyone. If you already get accused of e.g. being a fed for nothing, how are we supposed to work towards a common goal
True. We need to meet and bond like in Fight Club. But like I said we need $$$ first for any kind of projects like this. Also the reason no one trusts anyone is the divergent views. We need to get one common view and can get rid of the others. I propose a sort of mix of Nazism and Stalinism WITHOUT racism, someone would have to write a chart of our ideology.

(writing this in the middle of insomnia).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back