Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We incels have so much power, but we let it all go to waste because we don't unite

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
Great advice, society should not benefit from us after casting us out. I would add that we should also be sneaky and screw over enemies where the opportunity presents.

Who said we work for (this current) society. We work against it. The second sentence is yes of course. But with a plan. ER failed because he had no plan. Breivik did better but on a small scale. We can change the world.

And the world in general is not 1 society/civilization it's multiple. A new world is not this society. We can create it, on the ashes of the previous.

(writing this in the middle of insomnia).

Who said we work for (this current) society. We work against it. The second sentence is yes of course. But with a plan. ER failed because he had no plan. Breivik did better but on a small scale. We can change the world.

And the world in general is not 1 society/civilization it's multiple. A new world is not this society. We can create it, on the ashes of the previous.

(writing this in the middle of insomnia).
I sort of get it but society benefits from most of what you do , so you have to actively do less. I'm not against society, just the social order we have now.

@Darth_Aurelius
Thank you brother. The comrades here should know that the Incel Protection Force and the Incel Liberation Movement (IPF/ILM) continue to maintain a vibrant and vital online presence for all those brocels who seek to pledge themselves to the glory of an incel revolution. We are presently working on developing a new website with high quality forums which will feature unlimited upload thresholds, emoji response options, hierarchical and color coded user names, a media and training resources page as well as many other exciting options. I will be publishing a video here soon announcing the unveiling of this glorious and powerful recruitment tool for the real world incel movement.

Get us all jobs in the FBI and we can unite there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back