Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We know so much yet so little about the ancient Egypt

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s incredible how much we know about them and yet we don’t know shit. We don’t even know who build the pyramids.

Atem built them

we need more ancient dna from there

it was black people.they were ancient Egyptians and phaorahs.I remember seeing an academic journal by a famed archeologist that said the words "WE WUZ KANGZ" were engraved in heiroglyphics in the room of the tomb of king tutankhamen.

They probably used some sort of pulley device to make the pyramids. also we know a lot about the ancient Egyptians but yea pre dynastic Egypt is unknown. The same goes for Mesopotamians pre Akkadians. Same with Indus Valley, Norte Chico, etc.

They probably used some sort of pulley device to make the pyramids. also we know a lot about the ancient Egyptians but yea pre dynastic Egypt is unknown. The same goes for Mesopotamians pre Akkadians. Same with Indus Valley, Norte Chico, etc.
My guess is that it was a great empire that has crumbled over time and fell sometime after the Romans defeated it.

Egypt is basically just a bunch of Berbers and many Meds and some Cushites coming in to create a massive unified empire. Menes was the first one to unify Egypt where we had the old kingdom. I’m pretty sure the sphinx was built under the ruler of Djoser to preserve his face. Then we had the Middle Kingdom and new kingdom. The new kingdom was conquered by Greeks (The Ptolemaic Dynasty) the Romans had some trade with Egypt but from my knowledge never really conquered it. Rome spent more time focusing on Carthage.

They wuz niggers n shieet

Egypt is basically just a bunch of Berbers and many Meds and some Cushites coming in to create a massive unified empire. Menes was the first one to unify Egypt where we had the old kingdom. I’m pretty sure the sphinx was built under the ruler of Djoser to preserve his face. Then we had the Middle Kingdom and new kingdom. The new kingdom was conquered by Greeks (The Ptolemaic Dynasty) the Romans had some trade with Egypt but from my knowledge never really conquered it. Rome spent more time focusing on Carthage.
As far as i know it was the or one of the first real empires existing in modern human history. At least if history is correct

As far as i know it was the or one of the first real empires existing in modern human history. At least if history is correct
The Egyptians yea but they were not the first civilization. The first were Sumerians then Egyptians then Indus Valley and Norte Chico around the same time period.

The Egyptians yea but they were not the first civilization. The first were Sumerians then Egyptians then Indus Valley and Norte Chico around the same time period.
If you are interested in hstorical geography, you can browse this page. You just give in a year until 3000 bc and it shows the geographical situation of that year, empires and civilizations included

If you are interested in hstorical geography, you can browse this page. You just give in a year until 3000 bc and it shows the geographical situation of that year, empires and civilizations included
Oh yea ofc. That’s what I like doing in my spare time it’s pretty fun. You also see the ethnic groups, linguistics and culture of that specific area. It measures usually whenever the area entered its Bronze Age.