Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We must push for transgender acceptance in female sports

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Females shouldn't even be allowed to play sports of any kind. The way to destroy them is to push trangender acceptance. Even teenage boys can destroy females at all sports not just skill-wise but strength-wise as well. I heard about Joe Rogan being flamed because he didn't support transgenders in MMA. His excuse was "It hurts biological females". Well I say good, females should be hurt. They should expect to get their skulls bashed in if they are participating in a sport like MMA. Is injecting T really so much to ask of a so called "athlete"? They want equality, give it to them. I want to see transgenders dominate every female sport until there are no more biological females playing sports of any kind. Seeing females cry about being dominated by transgenders is ultimate lifefuel. We all know that ftm transgenders will never succeed in any male sport.

just push for degeneracy theory

just push for degeneracy theory
Accelerating the decay of the Femistazi alliance is pretty kek though. Femrodents are all for Equality when Men get the bad aspects.. Whores suddenly start suffering and they suddenly don't want equality anymore.

No fuck any kind of tranny acceptance. I hope transgenderism is outlawed

Legit. Here they have their equality :)

a c c e l e r a t e

You know, maybe if people didnt threaten gays/dykes/transgenders with death and force them to procreate, things could have been better. :feelskek:

Just let it all out, let them clean up the gene pool.

trans acceptance means mmamaxxed ogrecels beating foids to a pulp

Most based post of this site

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back