Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a dictator

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Fuck democracy. We need an authoritarian, totalitarian dictator who makes all the choices for us. Humans are a primitive species that need to be controlled at whatever cost necessary.

why I plan on moving to Russia

Fuck democracy. We need an authoritarian, totalitarian dictator who makes all the choices for us. Humans are a primitive species that need to be controlled at whatever cost necessary.
We need a government like the taliban to destroy women’s rights and make them property of their fathers later of their husbands

Such choices? Would be funny if dictator would do something like that

no dictatorship for my height

No we dont.humans need to be "bombed" to "stone age" and revert to hunter gathering.problem is "bombs and nukes" are made up.thinking there is "political solution" is just sheep brainwash.Left or right its simply different colors of shit,.we are liviung in unnatural societies that simply need eradication.best way of life humans in this day and ageare inuits , arctic siberians, amazon rainforest tribes etc

I think I would do a great job being a dictator.
I could save us.
Save Me Animation GIF by Queen

I will be the antichrist in the NWO (joke)

Dictatorship lovers like it untill daddy goes against you

HAVE you read albert Caraco

Are you on pessimist discord, we discussing schopenhauer tonight

True
We need a government like the taliban to destroy women’s rights and make them property of their fathers later of their husbands
Alternative proposal, everyone is property of the state.

In China you have a dictatorship and there are a lot more incels than in the whole West taken together. The key is to have a society with a strict values, the political system doesn't matter in that case

In China you have a dictatorship and there are a lot more incels than in the whole West taken together. The key is to have a society with a strict values, the political system doesn't matter in that case
True

Dictatorship is good until the dictator isn’t good