Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a sub-forum for guys who believe tinder is real life and that women own smart phones. We'll call it, "non fucking morons"

Chads only going to fuck 1 women in a night though. The other girls arent going to go home and not have sex that night. (Girls go to parties to have sex btw). So the girls will have to fuck some tall white normies

You are completely socially unaware if you think girls won't ever go to parties and not get laid. They go their for attention, validation, and to maybe get laid with Chad. besides, they can fuck Chad off tinder during the week.

Fakecel if you don't want to improve even a little bit and yet expect women above 5 PSL to fall onto your lap.
He could be , but we will never know for sure , We don't have more information and he isn't going to provide it. Anyway he's old so there's nothing changing his mind that he was doomed from the start and who knows , he probably was. You could just ignore him from now on
He's not that old like the signs of aging are visibly noticeable. Yes the 30s are the start of middle age, but many men find relationships in their early 30s. He's just too much of a pussy mentalcel. He's just mentally fragile.
Still old tbh. Many betabuxx in their 30's. He's now balding too. Mentally fragile? Could be idk. Better to not waste your time

Obviously not the majority of girls leave with their friend group and don't fuck that night.
Going full bluepill here with that shit. Women aren't men, they like sex too but only if it's with an attractive person. They would much rather go no sex than have sex with someone they find unattractive. They aren't men contempt with any hole

You are completely socially unaware if you think girls won't ever go to parties and not get laid. They go their for attention, validation, and to maybe get laid with Chad. besides, they can fuck Chad off tinder during the week.
Guess you havent seen what whores are like in the club. You will be in for a shock

Guess you havent seen what whores are like in the club. You will be in for a shock
Clubs are hypergamy settings in over drive

Every normie goes there fully groomed decked with cringe trendy clothes but they all end up looking like clowns getting nothing time after time

I have been to clubs bro. They fuck Chad only.

Going full bluepill here with that shit. Women aren't men, they like sex too but only if it's with an attractive person. They would much rather go no sex than have sex with someone they find unattractive. They aren't men contempt with any hole

me or NEETard?

tinder app used by real people yet it doesn't correlate to real life :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Girls are drunk and horny. 6-7/10s who are 5'9 can get girls at the club

Change it to 6'0 and the girls are fat and you're right

Ronaldo is living proof of the blackpill through and through. From genes getting him to status Maxx via poverty ball, to him surgery maxxxing hard to benefit even more from that. Also despite it being a sport where height has 0 relevance, he's still one of the taller players there. It's just so depressing. Instagram and tinder are the biggest blackpills ever

I tried making an account once but it was pure torture, the feed was pure torture and I couldn't handle being bomboarded with Chad worship. I can't imagine being a hole on there, they must be bombarded with x500 times the chads I was because I wasn't even trying to find any
I agree with everything except height in the sport.. He's a striker and your ability to score headers is huge. Not many short players succeed anymore. There are so many coaches who wont sign players under 6 foot. Theyre like modern foids. Under six foot? No play game. :cryfeels:

notice how whenever someone makes a post like 'my normie friend got a gf' or something like that or brings up the 30% incel stats (only 30% of males, no more) or those incredibly blackpilled stats that were pinned recently, about average virginity loss age and FWB stats in college etc.

Notice how OP stfu on these threads
always

interesting that is isn't it, those threads he says nothing he stfu
Change it to 6'0 and the girls are fat and you're right
didn't you yourself say occasionally your stacy sisters resort to non-Chads??

does anybody actually think that tinder ISNT real life?

JFL if she rejects you on your face you have zero chance

JFL this thread. Serious cope. The girl I like doesn't even use phones or the internet because she never leaves my basement.

Blackpill, even if you wish to cling to the idea that the internet created this lust for the average chad.
Women heard folk stories, they saw paintings, they saw events of the best of men.
Women have always been seeking the best, and we're not the best.
Why can't you accept that?

Feminists actually convinced normies that the internet is real. Centrists often tried to argue against feminism, saying that antifeminist remarks and jokes on the internet don't mean anything as they are "just online" and not "real life". Feminists rightfully replied that the people saying these things online are real men who really exist and who are typing this in real life. And they were right, of course. Sadly, feminists are often smarter than antifeminists who believe in all kinds of bullshit like the redpill or in "innocent women have just been brainwashed by the Jews" and shit like that. Feminism is successful while right-wing antifeminists who are obsessed with "masculinity" at cost of real men have failed, failed, failed, failed and are still failing today now that they have turned to Catholicism and pray to the Virgin Mary to take away their sinful desire to masturbate. But I digress. Tinder is real life and smart phones are real life because they are used by REAL people in real life. There are real women who sit together in real life, having a coffee together, while browsing on their phones.

Some actually think by just being white no matter what your face looks like is enough to get a model looking ethnic girl.
That is definitely cope but you cannot deny that ethnic femoids have been going for some quite low tier white guys (5/10). The acceptable looks delta for ethnics when it comes to dating a white guy is lower than an ethnic

notice how whenever someone makes a post like 'my normie friend got a gf' or something like that or brings up the 30% incel stats (only 30% of males, no more) or those incredibly blackpilled stats that were pinned recently, about average virginity loss age and FWB stats in college etc.

Notice how OP stfu on these threads
always

interesting that is isn't it, those threads he says nothing he stfu

didn't you yourself say occasionally your stacy sisters resort to non-Chads??
Do yourself a favor and go back where you're from.

You're the one talking moron?
"Hey look at me, I have a Dr House avi, I'm so special!"

I would advice you to kill yourself. Your family would get a relief.

That is definitely cope but you cannot deny that ethnic femoids have been going for some quite low tier white guys (5/10). The acceptable looks delta for ethnics when it comes to dating a white guy is lower than an ethnic
True.

?? you also said your sisters went through different dicks every week.
Why would they need betabux? Makes no sense.

I read many of your posts, you seem like a confused guy, full of contradictions

?? you also said your sisters went through different dicks every week.
Why would they need betabux? Makes no sense.

I read many of your posts, you seem like a confused guy, full of contradictions

Never said they went through different dicks each week moron. Sleeping around=/=new dicks each week

You are a greycel, so fuck off with the accusations

Never said they went through different dicks each week moron. Sleeping around=/=new dicks each week

You are a greycel, so fuck off with the accusations
you said something like that. You even said AWALT when someone tried to defend your sisters.

You see, you're full of insecure contradictions.

you said something like that. You even said AWALT when someone tried to defend your sisters.

You see, you're full of insecure contradictions.

"Something like that"

You see, you don't know what you're talking about you fucking greycel

I actually tried to "socialize" and "get social circles" then. It only made me despair more and more because I realized just how bad everything really was. Hearing things like that, how women themselves are shocked at how many men are virgins, (the ones who stupidly admitted it as well)

You are just lashing out at me because I can admit how bad it is. I have a female sibling, she has alot of friends, many of which were literal sluts. I've tried "social maxxxing", all this blackpills you like no other. I actually tried and only got more despaired as a result.
Any advice on how to get a social circle? Or just a friend or two? It seems whatever I do I never become part of an existing social circle and can never form a new one.

Tinder isn't real life bro...maybe if you put yourself out there and started being friendly to othe...

just kidding. Best argument against that idiotic response above is to simply mention if someone had a credit card in their pocket if they ran out of cash...would they use it? of course they would.

Cliffs: I be smart

The west is the best!
However, the EU is no longer the best. The EU is getting almost as bad as china is, in terms of censoring free speech. Don't be surprised if fast banana is not available in EU.cuck in the next year or two. You can get arrested in most places over there for hate speech. Also, whenever I read about some incel getting arrested for trying PUA shit and doing day game and cold approaches, its always in the UK (which is leaving) or some part of the EU.
If you aren't succeeding in online dating, which is over 90% of the dating market in the US today, and you are saying "this is not real life, real life is offline", you are coping beyond measure. I can understand why some ethnicels would say that, because the dating market -is- offline for the most part in their home countries, eg Somalia, Bangladesh, Yemen, Pakistan, etc. My advice to these ethnicels is to go BACK there and try to get a date THERE where the market is offline. If you come back to America empty handed, then you can say that you really tried, and you can remain blackpilled forever. If you succeed well... Fuck, help some of us out? I have no idea.

I see women in their 50s use that shit at work (in full display, they don't give a fuck) and their feed is always chads. I'm assuming that's default. They used FB to login so I assume they used their real age. Doesn't matter, chad feed for all foids by default
Most chad instagram profiles I've seen are full of homos and landwhales in the comments. The average foid don't care about chad profiles unless it's someone they know IRL and even then they would only use it just to send the chad a private message telling him she wants him to fuck her.

Foids mostly use Instagram feeds it to stalk their female "enemies", and to search for new fancy places and restaurants.

Any advice on how to get a social circle? Or just a friend or two? It seems whatever I do I never become part of an existing social circle and can never form a new one.
If you have to ask you're fucked

Most chad instagram profiles I've seen are full of homos and landwhales in the comments. The average foid don't care about chad profiles unless it's someone they know IRL and even then they would only use it just to send the chad a private message telling him she wants him to fuck her.

Foids mostly use Instagram feeds it to stalk their female "enemies", and to search for new fancy places and restaurants.
It's amazing how vehemently the OP is sticking to his "ALL women are using smartphones 247 to get Chad!" guns

I guess he's doubling down at this point, too late to change his mind

Sub8 deniers and tinder deniers always try to be the biggest gate-keepers :lul:

"Normies get laid bro!" "Just do [X bluepilled advice] to ascend bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Idiots who think normies get laid need to get banned. This isn't 2009 anymore, we live in the era of tinder and any foid can just make a chad appointment instead of putting up with average guys.

"Normies can ascend bro! Just run social circle bro!"

Sub 8 law is real and soon it will be sub9 law. There will be chadcels.

Idiots who think normies get laid need to get banned. This isn't 2009 anymore, we live in the era of tinder and any foid can just make a chad appointment instead of putting up with average guys.

"Normies can ascend bro! Just run social circle bro!"

Sub 8 law is real and soon it will be sub9 law. There will be chadcels.
Nah. Sub9 won't be happening anytime soon. Society would completely collapse at that point.

Maybe I'm wrong idk

Nah. Sub9 won't be happening anytime soon. Society would completely collapse at that point.

Maybe I'm wrong idk
Might come sooner than you think, if the majority of foids are given the chance to fuck 9/10 why would they bother with 8/10? Hypergamy only increases day by day, as more whores realize the sexual power they hold. I've seen chads get rejected for being too beta.

I don't think sub9 law will come soon, maybe a decade from now it will.

Based and high IQ :feelsthink::blackpill:

Maybe I'm wrong idk
You’re right, if normies didn’t get laid there would be way more blackpilled men and way less simps. Currently, they get starfish sex for betabuxxing, and they’re happy with it so society hasn’t collapsed yet

Might come sooner than you think, if the majority of foids are given the chance to fuck 9/10 why would they bother with 8/10? Hypergamy only increases day by day, as more whores realize the sexual power they hold. I've seen chads get rejected for being too beta.

I don't think sub9 law will come soon, maybe a decade from now it will.
I heard a chad talk about his girlfriend leaving him because he brought up that his father would beat him. He didn't cry he just talked about it to her and she broke up with him because she didn't want a "weak" man.

I heard a chad talk about his girlfriend leaving him because he brought up that his father would beat him. He didn't cry he just talked about it to her and she broke up with him because she didn't want a "weak" man.
Damn femoids are truly emotionless bastards. I kinda went over the top with the sub9 law stuff happening soon, but I think it will happen at some point in the next decade or so.

Reminder that morons still think girls don't use smartphones when they are stuck in their house all day