Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We need feminism so thots can dance on stripper poles

Who the fuck can understand these retards. What some Indian fucking his wife or some UAE girl getting less inheritance has to do with this whore?

Who the fuck can understand these retards. What some Indian fucking his wife or some UAE girl getting less inheritance has to do with this whore?
Cucks are pathetic creatures who need extermination.

Is this a criticism of the concept of gynocentrism, an advertisement for Sandland and Currlyand or a call to get rid of the last few good marriage systems left on this planet? @Yamete these whores are trying to ruin your escape plan. :worryfeels:

That pole dancing lady is ripe for rape

Cucks are pathetic creatures who need extermination.
:feelsokman: The highest support from simps get western women who are the most privileged group on earth.

instead of dancing on stripper poles, they should dance on Poles like me :feelsUgh: preferably my Polish pole (pp), a Pole's pole if you will

these whores are trying to ruin your escape plan.
They can talk as much as they want but as long as they dont breed, their little card castle is going to crumble pretty soon, zoomers are too low IQ to enter the STEM field for example, I have shared some classes with them and these retards have zero mathematical maturity or the intuition necessary to program complex stuffs, it’s over for western civilization.
:smonk:

:feelsokman: The highest support from simps get western women who are the most privileged group on earth.
If all the simps went extint today all our problems would be solved. They are the biggest cock blockers of low status non chads.

They can talk as much as they want but as long as they dont breed, their little card castle is going to crumble pretty soon, zoomers are too low IQ to enter the STEM field for example, I have shared some classes with them and these retards have zero mathematical maturity or the intuition necessary to program complex stuffs, it’s over for western civilization.
:smonk:
Even if the western scum die out, the foids in patriarchial countries will catch a glimpse of how much "better" they could have it and start complaining, and the cucked simps over there will do as their m'ladies say, changing the laws the same way as they did in the west. Maybe only in the shittiest of shitty places, people will be too busy trying to survive to go woke.

In the US women who rape men can literally make them pay child support. Also, number of raped men is higher, but no one gives a fuck

>complains about how women are treated like objects
>unironically dances almost naked on a stripper pole
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

and the cucked simps over there will do as their m'ladies say,
Most third world countries are starting to hit the middle income trap, things are starting to self correct over here, we just don’t have enough high IQ per capital individuals to sustain these kind of laws for too long :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

It's objectification only if an ugly guy objectifies her. :feelshaha:

This guy was an expert in poles. Should have sent pole dancers to him.

71L7VHR81FL

The only "wahmen's right" feminists can think of is their "right" to be a slut. No wonder the world regards them as a fucking joke.

Even if the western scum die out, the foids in patriarchial countries will catch a glimpse of how much "better" they could have it and start complaining, and the cucked simps over there will do as their m'ladies say, changing the laws the same way as they did in the west. Maybe only in the shittiest of shitty places, people will be too busy trying to survive to go woke.
Seriously I live in Curryland and 99% of the men here are becoming soy cucks pandering to whatever worthless holes demand
It's objectification only if an ugly guy objectifies her. :feelshaha:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tbh I don't see anything more than a sex object

Last edited:

:lul::lul::lul:

I too like to visit the strip club to cheer on my favorite athletes :smonk:

nothing wrong with these laws, especially the last one

I too like to visit the strip club to cheer on my favorite athletes :smonk:

I found this https://www.polefitfreedom.com/history-of-pole-dancing/

The very first sentence:
Pole dancing is a sport, it’s a form of art, a fitness activity, a form of dance and eroticism.
:feelshaha:

And I wonder why over time foid pole dancing has grown so much in popularity and is used in strip clubs while Mallakhamb and Chinese Pole have remained a niche on a global scale to the point where most people don't even know about them. These foids will do anything to make it seem like they aren't pulling simps by their dicks.

Yeah, I saw this. How does that whore expect us to take her seriously when she is acting like this in the mix?

Lmao but I thought women were strong