Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We need to bring back public executions

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
In a based society, whoring foids and Chads and criminals would be publicly executed for crimes against the society but now we live in a soyciety where everything is cucked. I would enjoy seeing a good public execution of a Chad and Stacy. :blackpill:

I would be executed for being ugly.
I’m talking about in a more based society where chad would be executed for having a harem.

We need to bring back witch burning

executing violent criminals would be enough imo. and vast majority of countries cant even do that coz they abolished death penalty :soy::soy::soy:

notice how the reddit soycucks are condeming the Taliban for executing 4 guys, not even bother to learn that the 4 guys kidnapped some business men and his family and got caught.

if only every country start to execute for violent crimes like how it used to be in almost every single country in the 19th century
Yes we need to bring back beheadings and firing squad especially for violent bullying normies and Chads for having harems of foids :blackpill: soys will lose their minds :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yes we need to bring back beheadings and firing squad especially for violent bullying normies and Chads for having harems of foids :blackpill: soys will lose their minds :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
soys should lose their minds physically alongside chads and stacies

I wish bro.

People need that little extra incentive to not dumb dumb shit

soys should lose their minds physically alongside chads and stacies
Facts, soys should all be put to death and it should be public and televised

C2d

I agree women are retarded. Here in islam we stone women and rape them for being whores. I live in Egypt and I my dad beats my sisters for being whores.

This is much more likely to happen than what OP wants

Keep it real bros, blackpill is real
Yes, but not after a beta revolt and under Incel dictatorship
I agree women are retarded. Here in islam we stone women and rape them for being whores. I live in Egypt and I my dad beats my sisters for being whores.
Based af
I hope he beats your sisters more :blackpill:

we need shariah law

It is cucked that it doesnt exist anymore. Certain people really deserve it. Jail alone is not a punishment.

Indeed. Execution and slavery needs to come back.