Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to end slut culture.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Females lose ability to love after riding the cock carousel.

RE: Incel escapes inceldom

They look like they're both small. The dude looks like he has no testosterone in his body, which is typically what an incel would look like.

how do we even do that.
I am afraid that, no matter how big of a dick I have or how good I get at sex, that if I ever end up with a woman she would just be dreaming back to her days with tyrone

To do that you need strong social forces in place (eg. religion). Even then, it won't be completely eliminated as promiscuity is hardwired into our brains.

KyloRen said:
To do that you need strong social forces in place (eg. religion). Even then, it won't be completely eliminated as promiscuity is hardwired into our brains.

It doesn't need religion exclusively, brutal patriarchy and atheism/agnosticism may work too. But, I accept most atheists are degenerate cunts as an atheist.

Agreed, pretty much every girl in modern society grows up to become a slut. It's truly sickening.

Degeneracy should be outlawed.

All sluts need to be gassed and patriarchy needs to be reinstated. It's the only way to stop degeneracy.

I'm working on it but this slow ass internet and slow transfer speeds to my SD card are delaying it.

Why does it take 9 hours to move 20Gb to an SD card? Something seems wrong.

We need to enslave women.

If anything, we're so viciously attacked because our ideas sow the seeds to change the ruling moralities. Just as racists are ostracized because such an ideology spreading is not conducive to multicultural globalist workplaces (they don't want people divided, but rather all unified in pursuit of a dollar), our ideas are viciously attacked, because they don't want women to get the fuck out of the workplace, return equilibrium to the sexes where men actually have a place in the world as provider, and the SJW soyboys of reddit are white knights hoping they'll get some side vagina if they virtue signal long enough, meanwhile the sluts want to maintain their status quo of endless dick.

There was a twitter screenshot of some dumb slut like a week ago bragging about how relationships are hard because she constantly craves the dick. We should thank her for such honesty. She didn't look bad. Too bad she can't live a life in the day of man: she will never know what it's like to have to go significantly below your looksmatch to enjoy the physical embrace of another human, the ultimate acceptance of intimacy (and it is, as it's what women guard more than anything), whereas men must go below their looksmatch in a world where Chad is fucking everything fuckable in his social-media-powered harem.