Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to Monastery max

F

Findthetruth

Greycel
I have come up with a solution to that might solve some of our current society problems. All incels should join monasteries and become monks. It would be a slow trickle a first. However if we can get the population of Monks up to a high enough percentage of the population we (I'm thinking 2%) we will be a a big enough bloc that can wield actual power. While the world collapses we will be away in the monasteries working on self discipline. We will be the last ones standing and have the ability to influence society away from it currently moral-less form. Its not like where having any sex anyway so what is there to lose. Honestly. What do you have t live for besides shitty processed food and cheap entertainment. Lets not just sit down and die. If we come together and form a displined cohesive group we can actually change things. We need to start this process immediately. My plan is to explore this further while. I will come back with updates.