Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment we should all work together to locate and PROTECT a sixteen-year-old Texan high-school girl named Amanda Negrete - she is a victim the MSM is ignoring

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
She was the victim of gun violence when she was 1 year old and has had to live 15 years without public support.
I want to support female victims of gun violence, because I love women, and you all care about women too.

AmandaNegrete

We care about women of color here, so the fact that Amanda Negrete is a Hispanic Latina should not prevent us from checking up on her wellness.

I want her to know that the incel community is behind her 100% and supports her feeling safe, that we will seek to go after those who do her harm.

I have combed facebook for girls named Amanda Negrete to try and figure out which one of these girls we should be co-operating to protect.
I think if we don't speak up for her, nobody will.

Here is what I have found so far.

ElPaso I don't think El Paso Amanda is the right one - that photograph from 2014 looks way too old. The "Houston Amanda" born in 2006 would only have been 8 years old in 2014.

Baseball this one lists herself as being from Gransbury, Texas.

The photo was added 5 years ago - could an 11 year old girl look like that? It seems more feasible.

AlamoAmanda

This "Alamo Amanda" is another possibly candidate.

Ultimately the best evidence I have found the right Amanda would be one who has a father named Angel Negrete.

I am also wanting to hear the story of Angel Negrete and how it felt to have gun violence in front of his daughter at such a tender age.

Fellow celibates - the media is too cowardly to investigate these victims and check up on their wellness. It is up to us to be heroes!

AngelHouston

Here is one example of an Angel Negrete from Houston Texas, although I'm not sure it's the one who fathered Amanda Negrete.

I hope that we stand up for these Hispanic victims of gun violence because gun violence is no joke! :bigbrain:

Imagine protecting toilets :feelsugh:

will she let me hit?

Is this St. Fentanyl Floyd's unborn hostage from way back when?

Is this St. Fentanyl Floyd's unborn hostage from way back when?
No, this was the 1yo daughter of the male hostage. She was the 3rd person present when Floyd and his 4 thugs broke in.

As for the female hostage that he aimed a gun at the womb of - I haven't actually confirmed whether she was pregnant or if so, gave birth.

Would definitely like to know more in that case.

I'd like to be behind her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back