Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WE SHOULD BAN RACISM ON THIS FORUM

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
First of all, every race is good and have their own special feautures.

1. Monaco Grand Prix Race
DFC132B7 6CCF 474F 9F7F 923D24FFC0C5

Monaco Grand Prix race is one of the most prestigious race, with its location bringing out the atmosphere and luxurious lifestlye. We cannot hate this race, come on.

2. French Grand Prix Race
84F659A4 4E86 46B7 AFB2 3CBD3AE701CD

The French Grand Prix (French: Grand Prix de France), formerly known as the Grand Prix de l'ACF, is an auto race held as part of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile's annual Formula One World Championship. It is one of the oldest motor races in the world as well as the first "Grand Prix". We just cannot hate this race too.

3. European Grand Prix Race
8E8F0F03 10AC 48F2 B163 2223314E7A0D

I mean how can you be racist when all of these races have different features? Its unbelievable and unacceptable. We should ban racism once and for all.
#fastcarlivesmatter #racelivesmatter #solidarityformonacograndprixrace

Nascar is a stupid race, though.

I remember when my grandpa took my siblings and I to spend a week in Monaco.
I cherish that moment till the end.

You had me with the title :feelskek: . Based and racepilled

Just lol. I was a bit worried that you were a cuck…

Thought this was a cucked post for a sec

began for racecarcels

I'm curry but I don't think racism should be banned. We shouldn't impose our views on anyone, whether it's beneficial for the greater good or not.
edit: baited.

Ooo you got me

Monaco = death

The only problem I could see happening in melting pot countries (even if the countries became blackpilled and put foids back in their place) is that HV races (in the looks department that is) will cuck LV races. White males will pair up with white foids since theyre both at the top of the hierarchy. However, black men are much better looking than black foids bcs theyre both more masculine than most other races. On the other hand asian males are feminine and ugly while asian foids are very feminine and thus quite high up the hierarchy in terms of looks.

Basically races like curries, rice etc that have feminine men would get their foids stolen by BBCs and in turn they would have to settle with masculine black foids.

So although I don't care about race, I do care about race cucking. If the governments of the world ever became blackpilled, i think they should discourage racemixing (allow/tolerate immigration, but discourage racemixing either by stigmatization through media or by law).

Monaco fucking sucks. Spa, Paul-Ricard and Imola mogs.

Everybody a meme poster now even in ID

I'm curry but I don't think racism should be banned. We shouldn't impose our views on anyone, whether it's beneficial for the greater good or not.
edit: baited.
which race do you prefer ?

monaco or valencia ?

which race do you prefer ?

monaco or valencia ?
Valencia, but only because that's a Spanish city and I have been to Spain before - Barcelona.

Valencia, but only because that's a Spanish city and I have been to Spain before - Barcelona.
been to sagrada ?
when it comes to barca

based off topic/Postmaxx/meme in ID poster
Everybody a meme poster now even in ID
Good I hope everything in ID is like this posts like these are based and epic

Invite me to your 16th birthday party.

How can anyone sit there casually is beyond me.
lot people finds it ugly or at best confusing, i find it as some greatest mankind art anchievments ( tho it helps that i really like lot detailed facades and sculpted also )

it also help that i learned about it a lot in art school in art history lessons

lot people finds it ugly or at best confusing, i find it as some greatest mankind art anchievments ( tho it helps that i really like lot detailed facades and sculpted also )

it also help that i learned about it a lot in art school in art history lessons
It actually does look ugly... it looks more demonic if anything. :p

It's over for racecels

ugly can understand, but demonic ?
been inside ?
Have you ever played a dark fantasy video game? It seems like straight outta that and the main antagonist is residing there haha.

Have you ever played a dark fantasy video game? It seems like straight outta that and the main antagonist is residing there haha.
i played and that thing is called art novenau
i guess most of gothic architecture would be seen by you by that way

especially cologne cathedral

K%C3%B6ln_Cathedral%2C_Germany.jpg

Koelner_dom_blick_nach_osten.jpg

or milan cathedral

Milan_Cathedral_from_Piazza_del_Duomo.jpg

i played and that thing is called art novenau
i guess most of gothic architecture would be seen by you by that way

especially cologne cathedral

K%C3%B6ln_Cathedral%2C_Germany.jpg

Koelner_dom_blick_nach_osten.jpg

or milan cathedral

Milan_Cathedral_from_Piazza_del_Duomo.jpg
That's it, Gothic architecture. I don't think it's nice. I'm sure the inside can be nice as I have never seen it. But the Milan Cathedral looks better and not ominious unlike the other examples you showed me.

sewer thread tbh

Monaco is fun on Saturday but the races are utterly boring. I get dizzy watching Paul Ricard and there is/was no overtaking at Valencia. So in conclusion I hate all three

based off topic/Postmaxx/meme in ID poster

Good I hope everything in ID is like this posts like these are based and epic
postmaxxing in ID with shitposts is the equivalent of going ER now :feelsYall: