Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should have a term for blackpilled incels

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
There are tons of incels in denial, they ARE incel because they're involuntarily celibate, but why the fuck should we claim them? ALL of them have more than likely been exposed to the blackpill and have tons of anecdotal evidence as to why they're in their situation. But they all still remain bluepilled. There's no saving these types of people and 90% of the time they end up with some landwhale or doing some cuckshit, putting them lower on the totem pole than an incel. Also everyone gets a laugh out of the fact that these cucks are so ignorant of their ugly genes and still try to court any female, while simultaneously being able to call them an incel because they are ugly. The "incel" term is getting used more and more broadly, maybe we need a new term so that we don't have soys included?

Agreed, we should

You mean blue pilled incels? They're already incels cause that's something we can't control.

You mean blue pilled incels? They're already incels cause that's something we can't control.
Yes they're blue pilled but they choose to be. Since incel is such a broad term that includes a lot of retards, it seems better to have something to scale down the soy.

There are incel cucks too, we got to separate ourselves from them.
Yep, it's so bad that there are incels well aware they are incel but still orbiting and cucking out :feelsseriously:. A term to grasp a real blackpilled incel would BTFO a lot of these bitches.

The elite incelican guard & the special Incelutionary Corps

Yep, it's so bad that there are incels well aware they are incel but still orbiting and cucking out :feelsseriously:. A term to grasp a real blackpilled incel would BTFO a lot of these bitches.
High iq. It would be better to have a different term to specify the kind of incels we are, maybe something like "self awarecels" but more short.

Let's call bluepilled incels "virgins" tbh.

How about we call ourselves "incellectuals"? Just like @Incellectual 's name? Because once you swallow the blackpill it makes you wiser. You're able to view the world more logically than an incel in denial. The definition of an intellectual is "a person possessing a highly developed intellect.". That's what we have when we're black pilled. So I say we should be called incellectuals from now on.

Inkwell should be classified as a term for blackpilled incels

High iq. It would be better to have a different term to specify the kind of incels we are, maybe something like "self awarecels" but more short.
incels-in-acceptance, as opposed to incels-in-denial?

incels-in-acceptance, as opposed to incels-in-denial?
Those are good but still too long. It's shouldn't be more than 2-3 syllables to catch on.

It kind of sounds like axel, and dencel seems like they're from denmark.
We could also just call bluepilled incels cuckcels/soycels, keep it simple and punchy

We could also just call bluepilled incels cuckcels, keep it simple and punchy
It's hard to top that tbh. But finding a good name for us is the tough part.

How about freecels, meaning our freedom from the brainwashing of the bluepill
Free is kind of vague and can mean too many things. I think it needs something more specific.

Let's call bluepilled incels "virgins" tbh.
This would make sense. But then again we call them a virgin and it's like, "hey but you're incel so you're virgin too." I think we need something catchy to really separate us tbh.
We could also just call bluepilled incels cuckcels/soycels, keep it simple and punchy
Yeah we can but then there are retards who will whine about how incel means involuntarily celibate and how it includes all of those cucks.
Inkwell should be classified as a term for blackpilled incels
No that sounds too much like incels... Need something to throw them off.

Last edited:
Agreed. What would we call them? Bincels?

I like satellite male for any sub8 male. Satellite as in orbiter. Guy who chases girls instead of the other way around. (I know in biology it means something different. I’m co-opting it).. I exclude blackpilled incels from that definition.

Incel, although it encompasses all involuntary virgins, has becomes this term. People associate 'incel' with blackpill celibates, not all celibates.