Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should unironically ban racism and advocation of violence for grays

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
A lot of GrAYs create an account here and the first thing they do is start posting racebait low quality threads, they are clearly here not for inceldom but just to entertain themselves and lowkey incel shame ethnics. GrAYs spamming rape and/or encouraging violence should also be banned on sight, they are either feds or IT cucks making those posts to screencap and share them on reddit in a vain attempt to deplatform us.
And frankly I'm tired of GrAYs not familiarizing themselves with the website's culture before posting their stupidity.

brutal @PLA1092 pill

In inceldom discussion you could probably ban racebait, of course that would include the JBW-threads that a lot of brownoids love to post so you'd probably hurt their post-count more than anyone else. And iI can just tell how brown you are by crying about "muh ethnics" as if a nigger or sandnigger never said anything bad about whites here, kinda makes you the redditor doesn't it?

No reason to ban it here in the Lounge. inceldom discussion is only interesting to a certain point, after a while you're better off accepting that you won't get laid or find a wife or have a family, talking about it will only depress you more but to each to their own, which is why I stay in the lounge mostly.

In inceldom discussion you could probably ban racebait, of course that would include the JBW-threads that a lot of brownoids love to post so you'd probably hurt their post-count more than anyone else. And iI can just tell how brown you are by crying about "muh ethnics" as if a nigger or sandnigger never said anything bad about whites here, kinda makes you the redditor doesn't it?
JoinedNov 16, 2020Posts2,845 not introducing myself to you sir lurker
No reason to ban it here in the Lounge. inceldom discussion is only interesting to a certain point, after a while you're better off accepting that you won't get laid or find a wife or have a family, talking about it will only depress you more but to each to their own, which is why I stay in the lounge mostly.
That's exactly how I feel, I'm mostly on the lounge and the sewers

Total 2024cel death

i agree except the racism part. i'm genuinely asking whether you really think a white women and black women same ? and a women born to black man and white woman same? incels agree looks matter and heirarchy exists and you even say natural selection. so how racism slip in that logic ?

i agree except the racism part. i'm genuinely asking whether you really think a white women and black women same ? and a women born to black man and white woman same? incels agree looks matter and heirarchy exists and you even say natural selection. so how racism slip in that logic ?
I'm not against racism, I'm against grays who exclusively post it, whether pro or anti white racism.

You all seem to have disregarded the rape and violence part, which imo is more important. If you advocate for illegal violent actions as a gray and particularly rape, you should face a ban.
While I do post about violence and rape myself, it's not comparable to someone who just joined today.

You all seem to have disregarded the rape and violence part, which imo is more important. If you advocate for illegal violent actions as a gray and particularly rape, you should face a ban.
While I do post about violence and rape myself, it's not comparable to someone who just joined today.
its true and it could be foid and normie infiltrators who do their usual foul fake post thing.

Just ok GrAY mang

@Adolf Hitler @Adolf Kitler

Why hate each other for race when we can just all hate foids together? Boom, racism solved

Nothing will happen no matter what is said and how many users agree. Master is gone and there are no admins left.

IT cucks making those posts to screencap and share them on reddit
for a group of people who think they're so much better they spend a lot of time and energy looking to engage with us :lul:

Igs you guys are calling for my death. Sad because i feel like home when im here and love reading the threads. I can mostly relate to all of the problems brocels are having. Sure i make some effortless posts but im here to agree discuss and talk about are problems with society and women. Hope you can understand

Racism should be allowed as long as it isn't made to divide other members.

2024 is the year of the Gray.

But I like my racism :c

Agreed, the edgy torture/rape posts add nothing of intellectual depth to the forums