Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We shouldn't accept one single 'refugee'

give up
you can't compete with ((((((((((((((((((soros')))))))))))))))))))) 18 billion

And don't donate to thots like Lauren Southen claiming shes stopping afican invasion of europe.
She hasn't anything to stop the NGO(funded by Open society foundation) boats full of subsaharans from getting across mediteranian to europe

Salvini is europes only hope but I fear he'll never have the chance to become Prrime minister of Italy

Last edited:
give up
you can't compete with ((((((((((((((((((soros')))))))))))))))))))) 18 billion
"OSF has been a major financial supporter of U.S. immigration reform, including establishing a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants." """REFORM""":soy:

This guy would sell out his fellow incels to help white chad fuck foids easier. JFL, lube up chads dick for him too, you cuck.
:feelsseriously:

They have to go back.
Why? Do you think refugees are stealing your women? AHAHAHA, you are retarded buddy. I love these 'white master race' copers here, they actually think they are not untermensch

sounds cucked to worsen the foid to men ratio ngl
it's not intuitive but it's effective. men instinctively try to target their competitors instead of foids. but which situation is better?

• reduce foid pop. by ~5% and cut immigration influx off. and many of those that got in are subhumans like you.
  • or to try to block and send back few immigrants, while many more are brought in? creating an endless stream

compare the situation to a fire. when a fire breaks out, you can put out the flames. but the fire will keep coming back as long as the source is still there. you will be busy running around and putting out one fire while 3 more start at another spot. that's just incompetent. to put out the fire you need to cut the oxygen source off or get rid of the fuel. and who fuels immigration politics...?

First of all, they're all male, which is extremely cucked.
View attachment 395112

Second: Even if they are actually 'persecuted', we shouldn't accept them.

Any group of young men in a war torn country could organize themselves and request weapons and tactical air assistance from the west, so they could shoot up whoever is apparently 'persecuting' them.

Any young foid could fakeGPSmaxx on tinder and find a husband from a more orderly country who could marry her. The price of pussy would deflate like crazy with all the new foids.

The most pointless refugees to accept are the ones who flee out of hunger. Not my fault that y'all make 10 babies. Your population needs to stop growing, and if we accept those, after 1 week, their number down there would be the same, jokes on us. The only refugees I would consider an exception would be a select few whistleblowers if I think they fight for a greater good.

Now I don't see many refugee foids on tinder, which means, they don't suffer closely as much down there as they tell you in the cucked media. It's just a bunch of sandniggers who want neetbux and white pussy.

Think brocels before you rope. We have so much politics to do.
Muslims should be sterilised. Imagine a world without Islam.

You will accept your new neighbors goy and you will LIKE IT.

@AustrianPainter @BummerDrummer Got some literature for you in case you didn't read it yet. I don't think the Jews PLANNED this, but a big share of Jews definitely likes this development and some actively support it.