Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We talk about what happens to boys in WMAF. Here's what happens to foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29983
  • Start date
Deleted member 29983

Deleted member 29983

FML.
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@jamparadmall/video/6902468708388670725?lang=en

Her dad fucked her mom and got her pregnant at 17 (he was 36), left her and her mom, and fucked another crazy noodlewhore in Thailand who tried to kidnap her out of jealousy. And normies wonder why we demand foids have less rights.

...too bad she still is into white guys though...the same ones who fucked her life up LOL

Every day there's more and more proof that being ricecel is literally getting the worst draw. BRUTAL.

Her mom had to literally work as a whore to pay the bills JFL

this one looks even more mexican than most hapas.

She claims her mom Cambodian.

SEAmaxx truly works even now.

noodlewhores don't like it when you call their hapa children mexicans because they know it's true.
you should do it as much as possible; if they react negatively to that, then they are racist.

Imagine SEAmaxxing to kill yourself after .

Can't watch it
Her retarded face makes me angry

I mean if the life of an incel is REALLY that bad, then this is probably the best way to go, especially if you don't want to go full on ER on everyone. Just go SEAmaxx, breed, and then die off, which is basically what 99% of all species that are not closely related to humans do.

Incels should do this to fulfill their purpose in life. Breed and die. The end.
Can't watch it
Her retarded face makes me angry

good thing I explained it all out right

What's the point if you don't teach anything to the next generation all your knowledge gained from the suffering wasted.

@Incline
I mean if the life of an incel is REALLY that bad, then this is probably the best way to go, especially if you don't want to go full on ER on everyone. Just go SEAmaxx, breed, and then die off, which is basically what 99% of all species that are not closely related to humans do.

good thing I explained it all out right

natives americans are asians
just checked, and you're right.
that explains a lot as to how hapas resemble mexicans so much.

just checked, and you're right.
that explains a lot as to how hapas resemble mexicans so much.
yeah, I guess since in the US natives are mostly mixed most people can't notice, but the "pure" ones look asian af

yeah, I guess since in the US natives are mostly mixed most people can't notice, but the "pure" ones look asian af

it's funny how noodlewhores think they're making white aryan chads and stacy babies when they breed with white men, but in reality they are making mexicans, which are a dime a dozen

it's funny how noodlewhores think they're making white aryan chads and stacy babies when they breed with white men, but in reality they are making mexicans, which are a dime a dozen
"jamie pull up that video of the noodlewhore complaining about how her hapas kids don't look white" :feelskek:

What's the point if you don't teach anything to the next generation all your knowledge gained from the suffering wasted.

that's what we're here for. none of these posts are deleted. They will look at this site and learn.
If the normies will treat us less than human and like animals, then let's just do what animals do. Assert your dominance and breed your seeds into a foid, and then die off and let the foid take care of the child.

that's what we're here for. none of these posts are deleted. They will look at this site and learn.
You can only learn so much from words on a screen, it's faster yo show them how it's done.

You can only learn so much from words on a screen, it's faster yo show them how it's done.

There's more than just one incel in this world. Plenty of them are out there, especially in Asia (bc duh they're all chinks).

There's more than just one incel in this world. Plenty of them are out there, especially in Asia (bc duh they're all chinks).
If you want the next generation to be as retarded as the current one they don't even need to come to this forum.

Most Mexicans mog the fuck out of Asians and hapas, the ones with 80%+ white ancestry anyways.

Most Mexicans mog the fuck out of Asians and hapas, the ones with 80%+ white ancestry anyways.
Which is absolutely hilarious. Even the 5'4 Mexican Chad mogs the 6'0 Rice model and pull slim thick Latinas. Rice only get the truly ugly ones.

Which is absolutely hilarious. Even the 5'4 Mexican Chad mogs the 6'0 Rice model and pull slim thick Latinas. Rice only get the truly ugly ones.
Yeah, latinos prove height is only part of the equation tbh. Face, frame, reputation for having big dicks, etc all play in part in why latinos do so much better than Asians.

I'm not watching this.

Gorilla 0190 1

mexicans are the shortest, fattest race.
maybe the 80% white ones are fine, but the ones i've seen have generally been obese and ogre-looking, if not ratlike in facial features.

Look at her god damn jawline definition though.

mexicans are the shortest, fattest race.
maybe the 80% white ones are fine, but the ones i've seen have generally been obese and ogre-looking, if not ratlike in facial features.

they still pull better than even Chang’s though.

an average Mexican will not pull better than a chang.
False. Do you know how many hot Mexican esperanzas these tiny Mexican cholo manlets pull? It's pretty unbelievable.

Latina foids tend to stick with what they're familiar with. Hence, if they had to choose, they would choose a 4/10 cholo manlet who can speak Spanish over a 10/10 Chang who can't.

False. Do you know how many hot Mexican esperanzas these tiny Mexican cholo manlets pull? It's pretty unbelievable.

Latina foids tend to stick with what they're familiar with. Hence, if they had to choose, they would choose a 4/10 cholo manlet who can speak Spanish over a 10/10 Chang who can't.
oh, you're talking about between mexicans.

oh, you're talking about between mexicans.

I get that kpop is actually pretty popular among latina teenagers right now, but when it comes to actually choosing a partner, 10/10 latinas will choose someone within their culture and not the Chang she be simping over when they were teens...which is basically most "normal" koreaboos once they become adults.

I get that kpop is actually pretty popular among latina teenagers right now, but when it comes to actually choosing a partner, 10/10 latinas will choose someone within their culture and not the Chang she be simping over when they were teens...which is basically most "normal" koreaboos once they become adults.
i believe you.
seems like that would be the case to me as well.

Her looksmatch works 70 hours a week to pay the rent and rots on here.

He killed himself:feelshaha:

Serves him right for trying to JBWmax. No sympathy for JBWmaxxers.

There are a lot of Asian men dating Latinas in SoCal. I see it often, almost as much as WMAF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back