Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We the incels...

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]we are at the bottom of the bag... we are the biggest losers, the shittiest, the most marginalized, the plagued... we wander the world in a life of misery, loneliness, frustration, bitterness... we have no social skills, we can't socialize. WE DON'T EVEN FIT IN WITH THE WEIRD, GEEK... we're brutally bullied or ignored, always, everywhere. not only in the hs, also in the rest of the places of life. With 14 years, but also with 28, with 35... in this forum I find consolation and company... I feel so sunk...[/UWSL]

Well I agree, assuming you aren't some larper. :feelsseriously:

We are incels forevER

Yep it's best just to retreat into fantasy and escapism because there is nothing for us out here in the "real" world

It's over, brother. There's no way to fit in society. Now what's left for us is to look after ourselves and move on. We at least have a community of people we can relate to. Many lonely guys don't even have that.

Downloadfile

WE DON'T EVEN FIT IN WITH THE WEIRD, GEEK
Yeah, this is one of the worst parts about being incel. I am short and have some spergy mannerisms that cause me to end up on the outside of any groups that I find myself in. The anime club is home to reddit-tier fluoride sacks that cant partition one brain cell for free thought and no one showed up for the technology club after the second meeting. Hopefully I can find some similar people in uni who wont leave me for some attention whore or other stupid shit.

I'm not a loser. Stop projecting.

Truly accurate.

Read this:

Yes, that's true

[UWSL]we are at the bottom of the bag... we are the biggest losers, the shittiest, the most marginalized, the plagued... we wander the world in a life of misery, loneliness, frustration, bitterness... we have no social skills, we can't socialize. WE DON'T EVEN FIT IN WITH THE WEIRD, GEEK... we're brutally bullied or ignored, always, everywhere. not only in the hs, also in the rest of the places of life. With 14 years, but also with 28, with 35... in this forum I find consolation and company... I feel so sunk...[/UWSL]
t. defeatist crybaby

Nah, if you're 14 you should fuck right off. Middleschoolers can't be incel.

It's over, brother. There's no way to fit in society. Now what's left for us is to look after ourselves and move on. We at least have a community of people we can relate to. Many lonely guys don't even have that.

View attachment 580336
Community that is a third minimum of larpers and faggots who come here to make grey account every month and troll, nice community lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink:

Nah, if you're 14 you should fuck right off. Middleschoolers can't be incel.
Yeah,even though im an ugly Indian born with nothing I still thought at 14 I could grow into something that was better. Now at almost 24 it's a different story

Community that is a third minimum of larpers and faggots who come here to make grey account every month and troll, nice community lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink:
I wasn't referring to those people specifically. Infiltrators and trolls are treated with hostility (as they should be) and the peer-pressure is kind of strong here. No homosexuals are publicly accepted. People are constantly naming the Jew. Agecucks are generally despised. I don't know, I think the community is going well, or at least not as bad as you make it seem.

I wasn't referring to those people specifically. Infiltrators and trolls are treated with hostility (as they should be) and the peer-pressure is kind of strong here. No homosexuals are publicly accepted. People are constantly naming the Jew. Agecucks are generally despised. I don't know, I think the community is going well, or at least not as bad as you make it seem.
Yes, in your 7 days of being here I'm sure you know so much about how it's going :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelsYall: