Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We wouldnt be here if white men knew how to control their women

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You fuckers gave women a whole bunch of rights and allowed them to behave like hypergamous sluts. Now you've upset the balance and fucked it up for everyone.

did white men have a say though, or was it (((them)))

Yes, tradcucks, don't matter the race, are responsible for this shit. They gave rights to women so they could sniff some pussy. Boomers too gave rights to women because they thought that with the sexual revolution men would fuck all kinds of women at any time, those dumbfucks were so wrong.

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel This is your type of thread.

Boomers made this with hippie movement, also Soviets used feminism to disrupt the west

Feminism couldn't thrive if religious values hadn't been eroded. Both gynocentrism and female nature have always existed within humanity, but religion countered both. When religion started to crumble, Satan could launch one of his most terrible creations, feminism.

@ThoughtfulCel This is your type of thread.
Nothing in this thread is wrong

Whites are cucked.

20201009 142156

i think you cannot blame the entire race as most of them have no control over the law and think tanks

My country was one of the first to allow women to vote. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I fucking hate my ancestors

#REPEALTHE19TH

Fuck these boomers. They were all cucks that thought that their women were little angels and princesses, and now they see their sons collapsing and commiting suicide by not being able to find their place in this distorted society. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

It was both. Mutually agreed to what will be the end of man .
Women have always held more power than man. If women weren't withholding sex, (smart) men would have never allowed them their rights. The bikes just further encouraged this and subverted the common man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back