Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme WE WUZ............

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Why do black people claim to be everyone else? I've heard black people claim to be:

We wuz Egyptians
We Wuz da real Joos
We Wuz da original Chinese
We Wuz da real Samaraui
We Wuz da real Injuns
We wuz Roman's
We wuz Greekzs
We wuz..............

And even if there was an African kingdom, it doesn't follow that everyone in that kingdom was a king. We wuz kangz. Obviously, everyone couldn't be the king. It's like if you live in the USA, you go around saying "We wuz Presidintz". No, there's only 1 President. Everyone else is not the President. Living in the USA doesn't make you a President.

nobody said niggers were high iq

Why do black people claim to be everyone else? I've heard black people claim to be:

We wuz Egyptians
We Wuz da real Joos
We Wuz da real Samaraui
We Wuz da real Injuns
We wuz Roman's
We wuz Greekzs
We wuz..............

And even if there was an African kingdom, it doesn't follow that everyone in that kingdom was a king. We wuz kangz. Obviously, everyone couldn't be the king. It's like if you live in the USA, you go around saying "We wuz Presidintz". No, there's only 1 President. Everyone else is not the President. Living in the USA doesn't make you a President.
African Americans tend to lack any understanding of African history which is why they make these outlandish claims. They also lack any notable history themselves so they have to claim those of others.

Wakanda is real history to some

We wuz Egyptians
We Wuz da real Joos
We Wuz da real Samaraui
We Wuz da real Injuns
We wuz Roman's
We wuz Greekzs
We wuz..............

Nigger fairy tales never cease to crack me up

I think the Egyptian part is bc of ignorance and lack of education, since Egypt is in Africa they just assume egyptians have to be black

We wuz Egyptians
We Wuz da real Joos
We Wuz da real Samaraui
We Wuz da real Injuns
We wuz Roman's
We wuz Greekzs
We wuz..............

whites also do the same thing, they try to claim middle eastern civilizations as theirs.

We Wuz da real Samaraui

Coat

dragonball-dragonball-z.gif

Chin

We Wuz da real Injuns

Braz

Last edited:
I think the Egyptian part is bc of ignorance and lack of education, since Egypt is in Africa they just assume egyptians have to be black
Egyptians are arabs

It's just immense coping on their part because they realize black Africans have never had any real history or civilization, so the try to appropriate the history of others

What about all the stuff they falsely claim they invented.

there was a single documented case of a jogger samurai which is probably where that one came from

SO U BE SAYING

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

We wuz Egyptians
We Wuz da real Joos
We Wuz da real Samaraui
We Wuz da real Injuns
We wuz Roman's
We wuz Greekzs
We wuz..............

They wouldn't listen to this because they like iq low effort things.

The answer is obvious, They can't accept being a subhuman race, that never contributed anything to this world and was enslaved by virtually everyone.

60347bbb3a2ac
We wuz nazis N sheit. Adolf Hitler's real name was Adolf Tyrone Hitler. SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

It's easier to cope with collective delusions of grandeur than it is to clean up your culture.

View attachment 614300We wuz nazis N sheit. Adolf Hitler's real name was Adolf Tyrone Hitler. SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
What I've noticed is that blacks never claim to be anyone negative. So you'll never hear them claim that Hitler was black. But you will hear them claim that Mozart was black.

It's just immense coping on their part because they realize black Africans have never had any real history or civilization, so the try to appropriate the history of others

Yeah we wuz shit is funny or cringe depending on how exaggerated it is lol.
There were some black people and allegedly partially black dynasties in ancient Egypt but they exaggerate it and downplay brown/white dynasties to further their point. It's half(more like quarter maybe) truth.
Egyptians are arabs
Modern day Egyptians are.
Not ancient ones.

We wuz everything but African

Yeah we wuz shit is funny or cringe depending on how exaggerated it is lol.

There were some black people and allegedly partially black dynasties in ancient Egypt but they exaggerate it and downplay brown/white dynasties to further their point. It's half(more like quarter maybe) truth.

Modern day Egyptians are.
Not ancient ones.
well I know some North Africans. When are comfortable around you they say they are not Arabs but Amazigh and Egyptians say they are not Arab but Coptic

That Arab stuff I learnt is just coping for whites. Just like the official language in Haiti or Senegal dont make them white French

well I know some North Africans. When are comfortable around you they say they are not Arabs but Amazigh and Egyptians say they are not Arab but Coptic

That Arab stuff I learnt is just coping for whites. Just like the official language in Haiti or Senegal dont make them white French
It's a bit more complicated than that. These regions got Arabized heavily during and after spread of Islam, millions assimilating into that culture. Sure some still cling on to those distinct identities descended from pre-Islam N. Africa but many speak Arabic and practice Arab customs.
Also for Egypt's case, Copts are a Christian minority. Muslim majority Egyptians don't consider themselves that.
You are right for Haiti and Senegal but they are far more recent(300 years compared to more than a millennia) and superficial overseas rule compared to extensive intermingling with Arabs during the caliphate and beyond.

Last edited:
It's a bit more complicated than that. These regions got Arabized heavily during and after spread of Islam, millions assimilating into that culture. Sure some still cling on to those distinct identities descended from pre-Islam N. Africa but many speak Arabic and practice Arab customs.
Also for Egypt's case, Copts are a Christian minority. Muslim majority Egyptians don't consider themselves that.
You are right for Haiti and Senegal but they are far more recent(300 years compared to more than a millennia) and superficial overseas rule compared to extensive intermingling with Arabs during the caliphate and beyond.
Dude the Middle East back in the days was(still is) a desert. Do you think there were that many Arab men due to high birth rate in a region so infertile to impregnate so many none Arab foids?

Every muslim becomes "Arabized " if they convert to islam. Look at Pakistanis dressing like Arabs as if threy are Arab. Even black Africans calling themselves Arab and dressing like ARabs just because they are muslim. Look at Boko Haram in Nigeria and Somalis who can speak and understand Arabic. If you dont believe me ask them and see for yourself.

The Roman empire collapsed and Arabs moved into those areas to fill the vacuum. You know for example that Egypt did not resist the Arab "invasions". There was no conquest as white christians claim "by the sword" and they joined the Arab forces, even Asians like in Indonesia converted to Islam on their own free will. The people in the former Roman colonies were destroyed as a reality by the Romans, typical throughout history for what Europeans do when they conquer you, ask the Native Americans, blacks in the Americas, Chinese during the opium days, blacks in Africa etc.

Islam gave political and military structure to a structureless, self hating, defeated, low confidence people ravaged to the bare bones by European racism made to believe they are useless and low iq.

Every historian agrees that the Amazigh conquest of Spain, Portugal and parts of France was miraculous for a people previously unstructured, divided, scattered, hopless to in a few years structuring politically, militarly, financialy and projecting power.

They simply learnt Arabic because that is the language of the Quran and was the language that was used as the official language due to numerious dialects, so they made it easy and simply used Arabic. Remeber those days they had no modern government like today.
Arabic is still the official language today.

Anyway make friends with North Africans and then you will see for yourself what they tell if you dont believe me.

I really don’t know bro, I’m done defending niggas, niggas really ain’t shit. Humans period but niggas really ain’t shit. I will know I am a nigga and I grown up around them.