Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wealth Inequality is Not An Issue, SEXUAL INEQUALITY IS

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Leftists go after wealth inequality but rarely sexual inequality. Funnily enough, sexual inequality is a lot worse. If Tinder was a country, it would have a higherGini Coefficient than 95% of country's on the planet, with the only ones surpassing it being failed shithole states where the population has gone totally bankrupt and starving so anyone who has a car now is in the top 0.001% (skewed results). Any functioning state has a Gini-Coefficient less than that of Tinder.

The unfairness of online dating – The Sense of Fairness blog
Tinder's first TV show will make you swipe to advance the story | Engadget

When it comes down to it, wealth inequality in the Western World is not even severe at all, you often hear phrases like "the top 1% of Americans have more wealth than the bottom 50% of Americans" as if there's a small group of wealthy aristocrats hoarding all the wealth. The truth is that the statistic reflects the ineptitude of the bottom 50% more than the greed of the 1%. Lets showcase my point with another example. Did you know that 40% of Americans have ZERO or NEGATIVE net worth? They have student debts, negative equity value, credit card debt, etc... that dwarf's their asset values. So, I could honestly say "I, Intellectual on Incels.is, have more wealth than the bottom 40% of Americans combined" and it would be a TRUE statement, but the statement could also be said about any highschooler with $5 to his name. Playing around with stats like that shows a meaningless picture of inequality.

South Africa Urged to Deny Russian Billionaire's Yacht Entry
Hooverville, Seattle 1937 - One of many shanty towns that sprang up across  the USA during the Hoover years of the Great Depression : r/ColorizedHistory

If you took the aggregate networth of every billionaire in America and redistributed it to every American, it would come out to about $12,000 per American. Not totally insignificant, but a farcry away from the cause of the "declining middle class", as $12k is not lifechanging money to anyone ,and it it was, it is easily attainable, even with minimum wage.

The 10 Most Fascinating Art Deco Buildings You Need To Know - Arch2O.com
How to identify art deco furniture

The facts remain that we should focus our efforts exlucively on SEXUAL INEQUALITY, and ignore arguments from Marxists and other leftists who try to make it about income or wealth inequality.

We need to take money from Jews and nationalize their companies. And give all of it to me, I can handle it. :feelsdevil:

We need to take money from Jews and nationalize their companies. And give all of it to me, I can handle it. :feelsdevil:
Respectfully disagree. Our problem is social, not economic. Capitalist and Free market economics are the best at maximizing wealth.

Respectfully disagree. Our problem is social, not economic. Capitalist and Free market economics are the best at maximizing wealth.
You can have a capitalist economy with government intervention. Like the one you live in right now. I'm just proposing more. :feelsdevil:

You can have a capitalist economy with government intervention. Like the one you live in right now. I'm just proposing more. :feelsdevil:
I think less government intervention would be better.

Leftists go after wealth inequality but rarely sexual inequality. Funnily enough, sexual inequality is a lot worse. If Tinder was a country, it would have a higherGini Coefficient than 95% of country's on the planet, with the only ones surpassing it being failed shithole states where the population has gone totally bankrupt and starving so anyone who has a car now is in the top 0.001% (skewed results). Any functioning state has a Gini-Coefficient less than that of Tinder.

The unfairness of online dating – The Sense of Fairness blog
Tinder's first TV show will make you swipe to advance the story | Engadget's first TV show will make you swipe to advance the story | Engadget

When it comes down to it, wealth inequality in the Western World is not even severe at all, you often hear phrases like "the top 1% of Americans have more wealth than the bottom 50% of Americans" as if there's a small group of wealthy aristocrats hoarding all the wealth. The truth is that the statistic reflects the ineptitude of the bottom 50% more than the greed of the 1%. Lets showcase my point with another example. Did you know that 40% of Americans have ZERO or NEGATIVE net worth? They have student debts, negative equity value, credit card debt, etc... that dwarf's their asset values. So, I could honestly say "I, Intellectual on Incels.is, have more wealth than the bottom 40% of Americans combined" and it would be a TRUE statement, but the statement could also be said about any highschooler with $5 to his name. Playing around with stats like that shows a meaningless picture of inequality.

South Africa Urged to Deny Russian Billionaire's Yacht Entry's Yacht Entry
View attachment 782018

If you took the aggregate networth of every billionaire in America and redistributed it to every American, it would come out to about $12,000 per American. Not totally insignificant, but a farcry away from the cause of the "declining middle class", as $12k is not lifechanging money to anyone ,and it it was, it is easily attainable, even with minimum wage.

The 10 Most Fascinating Art Deco Buildings You Need To Know - Arch2O.com
How to identify art deco furniture

The facts remain that we should focus our efforts exlucively on SEXUAL INEQUALITY, and ignore arguments from Marxists and other leftists who try to make it about income or wealth inequality.
this thread is just bootlicking richfags. if you think wealth inequality isnt an issue then you arent blackpilled

this thread is just bootlicking richfags. if you think wealth inequality isnt an issue then you arent blackpilled
Wealth inequality is only a thing because some are better at saving money than others.