Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wear shoe lifts become 6 feet sleep with Foid then reveal the truth

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I'm 5'6 1/2 and what I've always wanted to do is get the biggest and best shoe lifts money can buy (6 inch lifts). And fuck a Foid only to reveal im a manlet, would be Lifefuel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wish it could be true, but a 5'6 guy can't masquerade as 6'0 no matter what:feelsrope::feelsrope:

They would say you took advantage of and raped them once you revealed the truth. Pussy is reserved for men 6’6”+ :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yeah, my face would get in the way of that anyway:feelsbadman:

Tallbart

They're called 'high heels' I believe.
Reminds me of something I saw some time ago, about that a man lied about his profession before having ONS with a foid. They wanted to change the laws about lying before sex jfl non-Chads need all the help we can get :feelsUgh:

They're called 'high heels' I believe.
Reminds me of something I saw some time ago, about that a man lied about his profession before having ONS with a foid. They wanted to change the laws about lying before sex jfl non-Chads need all the help we can get :feelsUgh:
:lul::lul::lul:

You gonna wear your high-heels while fucking her my nigga :lul: