Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wearing a mask for the rest of my life?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
Does anyone think it's possible to only ever talk to a girl with a mask on? Like a cool-looking mask that is part of your character. That would be the only hypothetical way I could have sex. By covering my face completely except for the eye slits.

Let's say I meet a foid at a cosplay convention and she would like me. Then I just never take off the mask that day, and continue to wear it for years.

Yeah, Just maskmaxx bro

@Intellectual does this, hes wearing 4 masks while browsing the forum right now

@Intellectual does this, hes wearing 4 masks while browsing the forum right now
I don't wear masks moron, I never liked wearing them. What I did like were the mandates as that is the only non-retarded policy to implement during a global pandemic.

it will protect you from covid-19 :mask:
i wear mine even when i go to space for NASA

I don't wear masks moron, I never liked wearing them. What I did like were the mandates as that is the only non-retarded policy to implement during a global pandemic.
muh global pandemic :soy:

Does anyone think it's possible to only ever talk to a girl with a mask on? Like a cool-looking mask that is part of your character. That would be the only hypothetical way I could have sex. By covering my face completely except for the eye slits.

Let's say I meet a foid at a cosplay convention and she would like me. Then I just never take off the mask that day, and continue to wear it for years.
niggers wear ski masks all the time but ovER if not niggER

batman costume GIF

Just wear her clitoris bro