Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weeb Codercel trait: Using anime theme for work

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
1B9D9849 3241 4D0A 9D76 2B7915357045
0A00F284 D773 4190 BDB5 56C6022605E8

Been using the Yumeko theme as of recent. Makes codecelling more tolerable.

coding itself is an incel trait, no chad is out here doing that shit
True tbh I don't think I have ever seen a real coder Chad. Maybe a very rare Chadlite like once or twice.
@mNFwTJ3wz9 u relate?
Also thanks @gymletethnicel for giving me more inspiration to be more blatant about anime maxxing. Before I was avoiding doing this shit publicly to avoid being cringy but idc now.

I did that when I tried to start learning how to code lol. A real incel trait is installing linux and getting a full on anime theme.

I did that when I tried to start learning how to code lol. A real incel trait is installing linux and getting a full on anime theme.
Based as fuck. I tried learning Linux(Kali Linux) long ago but gave up. But I have read/heard good things. You get more control/ less spying bloatwsre bullshit. And if have the discipline can spam commands for almost everything rather than Gui saving time.

I will never understand why people do this. The last things I would want while working are reduced legibility and more distractions.

@C&UNIX thoughts?
I will never understand why people do this. The last things I would want while working are reduced legibility and more distractions.
I don't get distracted much from this, I just turn it off when I feel the need too. The mental boost of seeing a waifu is worth the small distraction cost.

Based as fuck. I tried learning Linux(Kali Linux) long ago but gave up. But I have read/heard good things. You get more control/ less spying bloatwsre bullshit. And if have the discipline can spam commands for almost everything rather than Gui saving time.
I'll probably install sometime, when I start my CS degree.

exactly, the only thing i use to code is vim, as barebones as it can be

Yumeko theme looks like it might give some company when working.

I use the default settings on RHEL/CentOS (most common distros used by business) and I use vim and ctags as an IDE and green on black colour scheme for terminals.

Sometimes I play a film or YouTube on mute on a different monitor for a bit of company.

Last edited: