Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Weed is such a good cope

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I usually feel pretty good when I’m on it, and not angry or depressed. It kinda makes me not care at about being incel. The only drawback is the paranoia, but usually it doesn’t effect me

i wish i could get weed.i live with my parents, so i am not going to risk it and order weed and shit.you are a lucky man.

ded srs

i wish i could get weed.i live with my parents, so i am not going to risk it and order weed and shit.you are a lucky man.
can you rent a po box?

I smoke weed all the time. tbh I smoke it way too much :feelsbadman: I spend so much of my money on drugs in general. Im literally smoking rn as I type this

i dont like smoking or alcohol

I have a personal dislike for weed specifically.

can you rent a po box?
i technically could,but i live in a small room with my mom(such is the life of poor folk) so even if i was magically able to get the package without her noticing it, she would still probably detect the smell of weed in our room(my brother was a huge stoner).So yeah...maybe i am just paranoid and the smell of weed could be rid of quickly but i don't want to risk it

Last edited:
i technically could,but i live in a small room with my mom(such is the life of poor folk) so even if i was magically able to get the package without her noticing it, she would still probably detect the smell of weed in our room(my brother was a huge stoner).So yeah...
i just ordered edibles when i was living in a dorm

It gives me way too much anxiety.

Weed is overrated

It’s not as great as zoomers make it out to be but it still helps tbh
Well it’s better than living in this mental hellscape 24/7 I’ll give you that

Well it’s better than living in this mental hellscape 24/7 I’ll give you that

Weed does this weird thing to me where instead of letting me relax and escape reality, it gives me a 2 hour long panic attack where I think non stop about how scary the world is and curl into a ball in my bed.

Weed does this weird thing to me where instead of letting me relax and escape reality, it gives me a 2 hour long panic attack where I think non stop about how scary the world is and curl into a ball in my bed.
It doesn’t make me relax or escape either, I just become more lazy than usual, my thought process is either jumbled or hyper focused and I feel a few bizzare sensations throughout my upper body.

weed can be amazing if you get high end shit

Yesterday I smoked weed and felt like I was falling. Then I went to sleep and felt like I'm floating in the air

Weed doesnt do well for me. When i smoke alone I get anxious then usually fall asleep.

Mdma is the best drug imo. Or Coke

I've been smoking daily for the last 14 years. Gonna try an wrap it. Its costing me too much money (roughly £250 a month) and its doesn't help me when I'm stressed, i get really anxious. The problem being is i love it.

Weed doesnt do well for me. When i smoke alone I get anxious then usually fall asleep.

Mdma is the best drug imo. Or Coke
Coke seemed overrated to me (assuming what I tried was actually coke)

I mostly use hashish nowadays, and it´s perfect for mixing into hot chocolate after activation. My tolerance is through the roof, so I am planning on doing a tolerance break this summer.