Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weight Loss Journey

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
IMG 20231119 1513083

Day 1 : 10,000 Steps

Screenshot 2023 1121 142655

10 Pushups.

@Serpents reign hi

I will be documenting my weight loss journey, give me tips etc also try to keep me accountable

I'm fasting also

You need to eat less

What foods will you be eating. Do you a meal plan for Monday through to Sunday?

Nice. I randomly went on a 45 minute walk last night at 3am. I have more weight to lose than you, but am making a start. I ordered some shopping instead of spunking all my NEETbux instantly today. I'm going to eat 2 meals per day, one healthy (steamed beans + veg with a sauce) and one unhealthy (whatever the fuck I want). 6 hours apart and nothing else, and at least 1.4 litres of water. And will walk 2-3 miles per day. And do some lifting if I cba.

Then I'm going to transition to a whole food diet. I'm going to aim for just eating meat two days per week, nuts/seeds/beans + veg the other 5 days, but it will probably be too extreme to stick to. So might just do mostly meat. Going to try to make a nice home soup with all the veggies thrown in and mostly live off mixed (non-processed) meats and that soup. Have some salads for variety. I want to do raw vegan but I know I won't be able to do it because it tastes like arse.

Then I'm going to start lifting properly as the weight comes off. And doing cardio properly as I approach a healthy weight (doing cardio when fat is bad for you and too hard). I have at least 100 pounds to lose (more but I like to deny reality because I'm so ashamed). I was always skinny when I was young (upto ~22), but have been fat for at least 10 years now, I've forgotten what it's like to be normal and not be ashamed to leave the house. I want to feel what it's like to be skinny again, at least for a while before I likely rope.

I'm also going to try looksmaxing shit like derma needling along the way.

What foods will you be eating. Do you a meal plan for Monday through to Sunday?
I'm in a psychward so i don't really have a choice or know what food I get but I will be selectively picking what I eat.

Nice. I randomly went on a 45 minute walk last night at 3am. I have more weight to lose than you, but am making a start. I ordered some shopping instead of spunking all my NEETbux instantly today. I'm going to eat 2 meals per day, one healthy (steamed beans + veg with a sauce) and one unhealthy (whatever the fuck I want). 6 hours apart and nothing else, and at least 1.4 litres of water. And will walk 2-3 miles per day. And do some lifting if I cba.

Then I'm going to transition to a whole food diet. I'm going to aim for just eating meat two days per week, nuts/seeds/beans + veg the other 5 days, but it will probably be too extreme to stick to. So might just do mostly meat. Going to try to make a nice home soup with all the veggies thrown in and mostly live off mixed (non-processed) meats and that soup. Have some salads for variety. I want to do raw vegan but I know I won't be able to do it because it tastes like arse.

Then I'm going to start lifting properly as the weight comes off. And doing cardio properly as I approach a healthy weight (doing cardio when fat is bad for you and too hard). I have at least 100 pounds to lose (more but I like to deny reality because I'm so ashamed). I was always skinny when I was young (upto ~22), but have been fat for at least 10 years now, I've forgotten what it's like to be normal and not be ashamed to leave the house. I want to feel what it's like to be skinny again, at least for a while before I likely rope.

I'm also going to try looksmaxing shit like derma needling along the way.
Try to fast for a week and walk 10,000 steps. My fasting is limited because I need to take meds if I don't they inject me.

For looksmaxxing I'm just going to mew.

Try to fast for a week and walk 10,000 steps. My fasting is limited because I need to take meds if I don't they inject me.
I can't fast for a day. But eating twice per day 6 hours apart is considered intermittent fasting.
For looksmaxxing I'm just going to mew.
I cba with that, I'm going to just chew gum. I'd recommend looking at some of the easier looksmaxing shit like putting Vitamin A on your skin and whitening your teeth (if they need it)-- the stuff that is low effort, high reward.

How much do you weigh?

I can't fast for a day. But eating twice per day 6 hours apart is considered intermittent fasting.

I cba with that, I'm going to just chew gum. I'd recommend looking at some of the easier looksmaxing shit like putting Vitamin A on your skin and whitening your teeth (if they need it)-- the stuff that is low effort, high reward.
I already have supreme hygiene, I am going to mew, intermitting fasting is good but fasting for days is better.

I'm in a psychward so i don't really have a choice or know what food I get but I will be selectively picking what I eat.
Sorry to hear that. You've a few problems going on. Losing weight and getting fit is a good start.

Good job and good luck, brocel.

Keep at it brocel. A few years ago I burned over 50kg in a year. I could've done it faster, here are some tips:

- Cut out any liquid calories: juices, sodas are all worthless calorically.
- Water fasting helped me: Only drinking water for 3-5 days is great for weight loss and can have other benefits such as autophagy.
- Don't do calorie restriction: This gradually lowers your energy expenditure. Instead, eat at your calorie requirements for 4-5 days and then fast for 3-4 days. I find people who calorie restrict tend to bounce back because they slowed their metabolic rate through it, making it harder to keep lbs off when they stop dieting.
- Exercise and drink lots of water, obviously you are doing this, well done brocel.
- If you can, eat a diet high in protein and low in carbs. This will stop insulin spikes and also increase the energy your body expends burning calories (protein takes more calories to digest). Both of these things aid weight loss. High protein also prevents muscle loss.
- I find it helps to plan my meals through an app like 'Cronometer' or 'MyFitnessPal' so that I know my nutrient intake.

Last edited:
Keep at it brocel. A few years ago I burned over 50kg in a year. I could've done it faster, here are some tips:

- Cut out any liquid calories: juices, sodas are all worthless calorically.
- Water fasting helped me: Only drinking water for 3-5 days is great for weight loss and can have other benefits such as autophagy.
- Don't do calorie restriction: This gradually lowers your energy expenditure. Instead, eat at your calorie requirements for 4-5 days and then fast for 3-4 days. I find people who calorie restrict tend to bounce back because they slowed their metabolic rate through it, making it harder to keep lbs off when they stop dieting.
- Exercise and drink lots of water, obviously you are doing this, well done brocel.
- If you can, eat a diet high in protein and low in carbs. This will stop insulin spikes and also increase the energy your body expends burning calories (protein takes more calories to digest). Both of these things aid weight loss. High protein also prevents muscle loss.
- I find it helps to plan my meals through an app like 'Cronometer' or 'MyFitnessPal' so that I know my nutrient intake.
Excellent insightful post brocel.

I'm currently on a water diet as well, whatever food the staff will give me I will selectively eat it, I am going to try and only stick to meat and vegetables.

Excellent insightful post brocel.

I'm currently on a water diet as well, whatever food the staff will give me I will selectively eat it, I am going to try and only stick to meat and vegetables.
In addition to that I'm walkmaxxing 20k steps today whilst achieving 100 Pushups

No weight loss for your BONES.