Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR weird dream

fuckinggarbage

fuckinggarbage

Pussy is overrated
-
Remember the Russian woman who died under ice yesterday? Well I was about it before going to sleep and coincidentally I had a kind of scary dream that ended with me jumping into a woman who suddenly turned into a ghost.
Right after that I kinda wake up but I was numb, i could move a bit and it felt completely real, i thought that i really woke up but I felt being watched by someone next to me, i was looking up so I wasn't seeing anything. I was about to look to my side but I thought "what if there is a ghost and is trying to scare me" so I keept still, 10 seconds passed and I was laughing inside cos I felt the pressure increasing and suddenly my pillow got punched hard enough to move it and lift me about 20 inches. Offcourse i got up but saw nothing and then I wake up for real this time the pressure was gone, i turned myself and keept sleeping.

That was the most exciting dream in along time, feet almost real. Actually i prefer the ones where there is a girl and you know....

XD