Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Well men do too, so you shouldn't hate women for that"

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Said by bluepilled faggots whenever I say that women care about looks above all else and sexually select for the best genetics. Fucking retarded and obviously you all know that. But it's so fucking retarded to be told I shouldn't hate women for that because it's just in their nature. The closest thing these bluepilled normal faggots will get to admitting I'm right, I suppose. As far as not hating them because of their nature I say fuck that. I hate cockroaches for the same reasons as everybody else. All of those things are in their nature, too. Women's behavior, sexual preferences, and the pedestal they're put on all make my life hell, so fuck 'em

Men can say what they want but, still be realistic and lower their standards unlike foids.

Most men are shitty, yeah, but all women are. That's the difference. AWALT.

even if men do care about looks as much as women women would still have it easier. Men tend to have more variety in their tastes than women do and men are already attracted to 80 percent of women so even if that's true men still have it harder.

We ain't trying to fuck men.

every creature is trying to act in their best interest but foids are being parasites on my happiness and even ability to survive.
what makes them happy is making me miserable and i don't sexually select for best genetics and whore around.
even that first premise is wrong.

I care about a woman's looks, but it isn't a requirement for me. Would I love a 20 year old woman who is 4'9-5'3 and thin?
How tall are you?

Most men aren't as selective as women. They fuck whatever is within their grasp, doesn't matter if it's a fat whale or a THOT. Even if a woman is locked in a room for months with only incels on it, she'll not fuck them.

Last edited:
Most men aren't as selective as women. They fuck whatever is within their grasp, doesn't matter if it's a fat whale or a THOT. Even if a woman is locked in a room for months with only incels on it, she'll not fuck them.
Im sure the incels will come around :feelzez:

Except men’s primary purpose is to make money and a whores primary purpose is to be a sexy hole for men to put their penis in