Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We'll never have this

Imagine finally ascending and marrying a red head girl... then having a ginger son:feelskek::feelskek:(sorry all gingercels)

W
Imagine finally ascending and marrying a red head girl... then having a ginger son:feelskek::feelskek:(sorry all gingercels)
Woudlnt give af about son as long as wife is beautiful

Woudlnt give af about son as long as wife is beautiful
I wouldn't want to raise an incel. I would get him into sports early and get him socializing, and hopefully he took most of his mom's looks

I wouldn't want to raise an incel. I would get him into sports early and get him socializing, and hopefully he took most of his mom's looks
True, to have someone else live a life like mine would be immoral

Based. Bad parenting is one of the reason of inceldom.

Based. Bad parenting is one of the reason of inceldom.
A bit but it comes down to looks. Your parents can push to be social but if you don’t have the looks, kids will make fun of you and shit you’ll become awkward and anxious :fuk:

Wish I could ever have a wife but I’m getting older now and I know deep down since I was 13 I was never going to find love. :feelsrope: Been wanting to fuckin die ever since.

A bit but it comes down to looks. Your parents can push to be social but if you don’t have the looks, kids will make fun of you and shit you’ll become awkward and anxious :fuk:
I wish they supported me to get hgh

I wish they supported me to get hgh
I wish mine had been so overprotective and treated me like I was a fragile thing made of glass. :fuk: Ruined me forever