Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Well since ive decided to stay awake you guys gonna have to pick which subject i should post about next

Pick one subject

• Feminist soy study

• Makeup study

• Incels related study

Results are only viewable after voting.
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Pick one out of the three :feelsautistic:

Feminism is a wide umbrella of degeneracy, do that one

Hello, inmemoriam, i hope you doing alright

Nah mane I'm sick n tired and I want to rope just vote jfl
I voted

You dont need to bash urself even more, go to sleep, if you wont you will be in worse condition tomorrow

I voted

You dont need to bash urself even more, go to sleep, if you wont you will be in worse condition tomorrow
Alright fuck it I'll get some sleep

+100 social points to you

need more voters :feelssus:

And ima going to sleep now

Pick one subject​

• Feminist soy study​

Votes: 333.3%
  • Makeup study​

• Votes: 333.3%

• Total voters 9

I love when it's balanced :feelskek:

Did you sleep well?
kinda i had zero dreams like always, so it was like not existing for a moment, which was a relaxing experience
@Incelius Savage would relate he also don't dream

Pick one subject​

• Feminist soy study​

• Makeup study​

• Votes: 333.3%

• Total voters 9

I love when it's balanced :feelskek:
no i need to make a decision asap

kinda i had zero dreams like always, so it was like not existing for a moment, which was a relaxing experience
@Incelius Savage would relate he also don't dream
I dont see dreams too

wholesome tbh ngl
You know, when i see them? Wake up in the middle of the night, walk around house, drink water, go to toilet, and go to sleep again

When i sleep for the second time i almost always see dreams, and oh boy are they WACKY

theres zero consistence and 100% total random

You know, when i see them? Wake up in the middle of the night, walk around house, drink water, go to toilet, and go to sleep again

When i sleep for the second time i almost always see dreams, and oh boy are they WACKY

Or just go to sleep in the morning, right after you woke up

are about to dream now?, are you an incel in your dreams ?

@Justdone @Recluse @_meh @LeFrenchCel @UnknownR @Betrayed @Khanivore @Mworld @TheDarkEnigma @Oroborus @NoTommERow
@CopingForBrutality

Everybody Wins :feelsLightsaber:

so tomorrow as my final day of online time approaches, in my quest of capturing this special year's nonutnovember,
i've decided to make all three threads for all you gents and lads, stay tuned :feelscomfy:

@Justdone @Recluse @_meh @LeFrenchCel @UnknownR @Betrayed @Khanivore @Mworld @TheDarkEnigma @Oroborus @NoTommERow
@CopingForBrutality

Everybody Wins :feelsLightsaber:

so tomorrow as my final day of online time approaches, in my quest of capturing this special year's nonutnovember,
i've decided to make all three threads for all you gents and lads, stay tuned :feelscomfy:
You really gonna try normie nnn? For what?