Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

well this site has done enough damage to my psyche, im taking my leave

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
being here does no good for any of us mentally, negativity and focusing on what u dont have will just throw you deeper into ur depression and make u closer to sui. 

ive decided to just live my life as is, make what self improvements i can and enjoy the rest of it as it comes, most logical step to take. if ur not gonna rope then this is the best way to go about it, making yourself depressed on purpose is a pointless endeavour in the end.

btw: early RIP harvey weinstein cuck, its sad this is the way things had to go

See you tomorrow then.

7339er said:
See you tomorrow then.
tenor.gif

nah not this time, i have no more shitposts left to give here, i have to move on

this site is not inherently negative, it's just that a lot of users consider it to be that way. i hate the whole "dur lets rot" attitude that a lot of incels have, but what am i suposed to do about it? i cant force them to be positive.

i wish this userbase wasn't so defeatist. crabs in a bucket and what not.

retarded_dumbshit said:
this site is not inherently negative, it's just that a lot of users consider it to be that way. i hate the whole "dur lets rot" attitude that a lot of incels have, but what am i suposed to do about it? i cant force them to be positive.
yes the crabs in a bucket mentality is real, incels are convinced that only their way of thinking is the only real truth and that others are coping. that if u werent born a certain way then life is not worth it, well if it isn't then why not rope? but if u are are gonna live surely there are better ways to live than to just LDAR? make the most of it tbh

retarded_dumbshit said:

You are not an incel if you are not negtive

Good luck, brother.

Get to dickmaxing: thundersplace.org + plow some toastie roasties.

I will depart from this site when I find a new and better cope

existentialhack said:
Good luck, brother.
Get to dickmaxing: thundersplace.org + plow some toastie roasties.
thank you brother, i hope you do the same and find peace and happiness in your life.

retarded_dumbshit said:

This isn't TRP though.

lostcel said:
being here does no good for any of us mentally, negativity and focusing on what u dont have will just throw you deeper into ur depression and make u closer to sui. 

ive decided to just live my life as is, make what self improvements i can and enjoy the rest of it as it comes, most logical step to take. if ur not gonna rope then this is the best way to go about it, making yourself depressed on purpose is a pointless endeavour in the end.

btw:  early RIP harvey weinstein cuck, its sad this is the way things had to go

My sui thoughts have also increased tenfold after reading some stuff here. Thanks Op I will also try to take a leave.

vancha986 said:
lostcel said:
being here does no good for any of us mentally, negativity and focusing on what u dont have will just throw you deeper into ur depression and make u closer to sui.
btw: early RIP harvey weinstein cuck, its sad this is the way things had to go
My sui thoughts have also increased tenfold after reading some stuff here. Thanks Op I will also try to take a leave.

im glad you have realized what being here is doing to you, makes me glad. and with this im out, farewell brothers, i won't forget your plight.

incelman said:
You are not an incel if you are not negtive

VLÖ said:
This isn't TRP though.

being incel doesn't mean that you have a negative outlook on life. telling others to at least try enjoying their lives is not TRP. why do you guys even think incels should not be allowed to try being happy?

only trying can convince you that there is no hope

retarded_dumbshit said:
being incel doesn't mean that you have a negative outlook on life. telling others to at least try enjoying their lives is not TRP. why do you guys even think incels should not be allowed to try being happy?

Because you can't be happy as incel. Maybe if you cope hard enough

retarded_dumbshit said:

I know this is not a support group or whatever, but I think this site would benefit from a self-improvement sub forum. It could include discussions about copemaxing, NTmaxing and looksmaxing. Black pills should obviously be allowed, so it doesn't turn into /r/trp/, but non constructive blackpilled shitposting should not(in other words incelman would not be allowed to post)   

I do love this forum though, it has helped me come to terms with my virginity, by seeing all these guys that are in the same situation as me.

incelman said:

ok, so you admit it is possible. why shit on those who try?

incelman said:

LeagueEuW said:
I know this is not a support group or whatever, but I think this site would benefit from a self-improvement sub forum. It could include discussions about copemaxing, NTmaxing and looksmaxing. Black pills should obviously be allowed, so it doesn't turn into /r/trp/, but non constructive blackpilled shitposting should not(in other words incelman would not be allowed to post)   

I do love this forum though, it has helped me come to terms with my virginity, by seeing all these guys that are in the same situation as me.

I've talked to the other guys about it, they're considering the possibility of such a subforum.

retarded_dumbshit said:
I've talked to the other guys about it, they're considering the possibility of such a subforum.

giphy.gif

retarded_dumbshit said:

Because I'm evil

retarded_dumbshit said:

You can be happy sure, but don't come rubbing it others faces 

"Look at how happy I am! you all suck! I am much more happy! ugh this place is a negative shithole, kys cause I am so happy I am too happy for you!"

Get that shit out of here.

retarded_dumbshit said:

LOL

VLÖ said:
You can be happy sure, but don't come rubbing it others faces 

"Look at how happy I am! you all suck! I am much more happy! ugh this place is a negative shithole, kys cause I am so happy I am too happy for you!"

Get that shit out of here.

i'm not happy, i'm depressed, but if i see somebody trying to better themselves so they can enjoy life i'm not going to shit on them. i'll be glad for them and hope that one day i too can also be happy.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i'm not happy, i'm depressed, but if i see somebody trying to better themselves so they can enjoy life i'm not going to shit on them. i'll be glad for them and hope that one day i too can also be happy.

I can understand that, but when I'm feeling like shit I don't want others rubbing it in my face.
Seeing others happy won't make me happy.

VLÖ said:
I can understand that, but when I'm feeling like shit I don't want others rubbing it in my face.
Seeing others happy won't make me happy.

i understand that. i hate it too when happy people brag about being so happy, but that wasn't what i was originally talking about. if we see an incel, say, talking about saving up money for x, or studying to get into school, getting himself a dog to ease the loneliness, or whatever it is that could make him happy, we shouldn't make fun of him for it.

Sometimes I wish I could leave this place and just stop posting the horrible things that I do.

Unfortunately every time I've tried to create a more "positive" account it fails. I just troll again or share one of my many unpopular opinions.

I go from feeling guilty to not giving a fuck. I kind of have to because the dark thoughts don't just stop. At times this place is great for letting off steam with like minded people, but sometimes I go too far.

incelman said:
Because I'm evil

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSbYEbtfoY[/video]

Most likely the only place to find people that know what you went through.

Sub8Hate said:
one of my many unpopular opinions
which one?

retarded_dumbshit said:
hope that one day i too can also be happy.
the book is a double edged sword in this

nausea said:
which one?

the book is a double edged sword in this

Almost any opinion I have lol. Incels was the only place that appreciated what I had to say. Seems MGTOW likes me, too. It's hit or miss with red pill. Forget about the blue pilled subs, if I'm not being silly I'll get blasted with downvotes lol.

Sub8Hate said:
Almost any opinion I have lol
I don't remember you spitted some bs here, what's it?

Ok cya, also this forum isnt what you say it is. For me its a way for me lay down and rot with fellow incels.

tbh I quite like it here it feels almost like a community.

oilonthe-Rose said:
tbh I quite like it here it feels almost like a community.

Same it makes me feel less alone.