Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well yes they are obligated to have sex with him, and much more even lol. They owe him to become his slave for their entire lives

I am more angry at this cuck ricecel who wants to be Capt save a hoe. If i save some bitch life and she doesn't have sex with me , i am sorry but will have to grape her because its her fault for not compensating me with reward sex [ WARNING : STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST FED AND GLOW NIGGER . I AM NOT PERSONALLY THREATENING ANYONE] i

I am more angry at this cuck ricecel who wants to be Capt save a hoe. If i save some bitch life and she doesn't have sex with me , i am sorry but will have to grape her because its her fault for not compensating me with reward sex [ WARNING : STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST FED AND GLOW NIGGER . I AM NOT PERSONALLY THREATENING ANYONE] i
Based and grape pilled

You have no choice but to try to stop it otherwise you will be forever labelled as a coward, existance as a man is brutal either eat a knife to the face or be socially shunned as a coward :feelsrope:

Lmao

Foid dates violent jerk Chad because he turns her on, but is protected from the consequences of her actions

Now she can find another violent Chad to date

Meanwhile the guy who saved her is left high and dry, after being injured due to the foid's desire for violent males

This is why you should let foids suffer and die

Not worth it to white knight