Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went clubbing with my "friends"

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★★
Well boys I don't know why I still out myself through this shit at 27 y/o when it has never worked. After a lot of persuasion I finally accepted going to a club with some guys I socialcirclemaxxed the result was what I expected. Me in the corner sitting and drinking heavily while everyone else was dancing with foids.

I don't even know man I know it's over why bother.

At least I'm quite tipsy rn and paid a minium price. Kinda funny they insisted so much but down here nobody is chatting with me or helping me get a fucking roastie smh :blackpill:

the guys dancing with foids will most likely not fuck them unless they are chadlite or more, cringe adult normie shit

I have never went club

Even with the dark lighting foids can still easily tell your bad genetics and exclude you, never talk to you, let alone dance with you.

And also add in these are drunk foids, and music putting them in a good mood and wanting attention - and they still would never talk to us for 10 seconds there(or anywhere).
I have never went club

It might be worth going just if you like the music, they have lots of great drinks, and grab butt of hot women.

The downside is the soul crushing reality you see and know you can never be a part of through no fault of your own.

Even with the dark lighting foids can still easily tell your bad genetics and exclude you, never talk to you, let alone dance with you.
this is one of the most brutal pills

If you can get into a club without being turned away by the bouncer you probably aren't a truecel.

Sad shit bro. I was doing the same shit when I was in my early and mid 20s. Clubbing is cringe if you are incel. Not even good for normies, it’s great for Chad though.