Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Went out to town

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Saw more tall white chads with their girlfriends. This 6 foot 3 white guy with a 6/10 face was dating a FUCKING 5 FOOT 3 LANDWHALE, IT'S OVER

I am heading out now. Wish me luck!

she must know how to cook good food

Just LDAR

It's raining outside so I have a good reason to stay inside my room

Just LDAR

It's raining outside so I have a good reason to stay inside my room
needed to get some food or i starve,
it was snowing in my area

I still don't know why the fuck they date them. JUST WHY. I'd rather be a virgin forever life than date an obese disgusting bitch who's 3 points lower than me on the looks scale.

I try not to leave the house, so it’s nice to hear what other incels experience in real life.

part of me wants to try again, but I'm so fucking tired

You can't compete with that. Just give up and stay in your house.

Honestly that's pretty much lifefuel for me, I'm fucked so others might as well be too.

The first guy I saw leaving my complex was a 6'5 and muscled giga-Tyrone who held the door open for me, probably out of pity. It's over.

I was at the supermarket today and I saw an old as fuck (probably 40+) ugly as shit (a 3 TOPS) roastie with a super young, ripped, tall (dude was at least 6'2"), blonde Chad. At first I thought it was his mom but they were holding hands and talking all flirty. If bitches like that are able to compete for and win men like him it's fucking over for everyone else

this is why I don't "go out to town"