Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went outside and now my day is ruined

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Went outside today for my routine jog at a new park, which I rarely go to. When I finished, I was walking back and on the side of the road I saw a used condom packet just laying there on the ground. These fucking sexhavers can't even have the decency to hide the fact that they get sex + intimacy and I don't, instead they just want to rub it in my face. Immediately, I felt depressed, hateful, and my day was ruined. These filthy sexhavers were having the time of their lives fucking each other's brains out while I rotted alone, without even a single person who cared for me in my life. The repeated yet ever so brutal realization upon seeing the condom packet was that I was never going to use a condom in my life, because no woman would ever want to have sex with me willingly just because of my ugly looks. Not just that, but they refuse to treat me like an actual human being. I will NEVER get intimacy and affection from a real, living female. Yet they still paint themselves as the victim? These superficial creatures see me as subhuman just because I am ugly which is entirely out of my control. How am I meant to not hate females for the way they treat me like a subhuman piece of trash :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: It's safe to say that I am never going to that park ever again.

Last edited:
I woke up and my day was ruined

It's nature that's to blame for all of this.

cant even go for a jog without getting mogged to death

average day for an incel

this is why i avoid going outside

Chads and chadlites go raw and aren't expected to use condoms. Chad would turn even an antinatalist into single momma of three.

how tf did white people make condoms

Outside = over
inside = still over, but reality doesn´t get rubbed in your face