Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Went thru sauna Maxxing few times a week for a month, legit useful but also feels like torture

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been going to a sauna twice a week for the past few weeks. It takes lots of time and is very intense. You feel like you are burning and need drink shit ton of water. I do feel more clear and recovered after it . But damn does it not feel like torturing myself in soemways. Literally for half an hour you feel like you are burning alive.

imo not worth doing more than once a week or once every 2 weeks. too intense

Tanning booth can also be helpful

does it make acne disapear?

I have been going to a sauna twice a week for the past few weeks. It takes lots of time and is very intense. You feel like you are burning and need drink shit ton of water. I do feel more clear and recovered after it . But damn does it not feel like torturing myself in soemways. Literally for half an hour you feel like you are burning alive.
It's nice. I used to use the sauna when I belonged to a country club. Now I'm older and poorer, but when I used to do it, it helped. 30 mins is a bit too long and I'd advise against it, but depends on the temp of the sauna. Getting out afterwards and taking a cold beer or drink makes you feel great momentarily.