Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Went to McDonald’s for the first time this year

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
What a surprise to find that quarter pounder is still available here (I heard that it’s become unavailable in many countries), kek

i heard that mcdonald's food have become shit in the past few years

I prefer Burger King. Honestly, I've never been a fan of MacDonalds. Their burgers are too small.

Why would you pollute your body with toxic normie food? At least try to eat healthy so you can live longer than these bastards.

Why would you pollute your body with toxic normie food? At least try to eat healthy so you can live longer than these bastards.
At some point living becomes just suffering

At some point living becomes just suffering
I agree. I just wish I died when I was in my pre Pubescent life. It's too late for me. I carry onward In spite of everyone around me. I know my existence pisses them off. I enjoy the simpler things in life at times. But life as a whole is absurd and painful in many ways. I personally wish that fat ugly whore vacuumed me out of her cunt so I wouldn't have to deal with any of this In the first place.

McDonalds is shit. I'd rather go to a 711 and eat a bag of chips than the crap they sell.

Get chicken McNuggets

I agree. I just wish I died when I was in my pre Pubescent life. It's too late for me. I carry onward In spite of everyone around me. I know my existence pisses them off. I enjoy the simpler things in life at times. But life as a whole is absurd and painful in many ways. I personally wish that fat ugly whore vacuumed me out of her cunt so I wouldn't have to deal with any of this In the first place.

I stopped eating fast food after becoming rich. I only eat in five guys once a week.

Got up too late today and just needed to satisfy my hunger quickly, kek
Burger King doesn't give you food faster than MacDonalds

He has ADHD. He'll die at least 10 years younger than normies anyway.

did you know that some time in the 60s, mcdonalds was planning on changing their golden arches logo. the reason they kept it is because a pscyhologist convinced the company to keep it saying it will subconsciously make coosoomers think of "Mother McDonald's breasts" representing nourishment

I'm at McDonald's rn (tho not paying for the shit food, am here for the free wifi / toilets). I'm so angry at seeing young normalfags with their gf :reeeeee: But I feel at home here with other genetic trash :feelsautistic:

McDonalds is so expensive now, its fucked

they banned it in the US because the name made fat people self conscious

Goyslop, only there breakfast items are decent

It’s always been shit but now when you go to McDonald’s (or any fast shit food) and check out the demographics I swear to god it’s like 40% black employees 40% Hispanic employees and the rest is mostly white.

I don’t even see anymore white teenagers working in these really shitty fast food locations anymore.

WHy would you want to live longer as a sexless incel loser that will grow lonelier each day holy crap fucking GrAYnigger
To be honest since there is no reason to live is pretty much to say there is no reason to die. I just don't feel the need to suffer anymore. There are good things about life the bad always outways the good though.