Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to Pride Yesterday

C

Col.Carb

Greycel
With a close friend of mine who is gay. It's a mindfuck. I can't tell how many women are actually queer and how many are just taking the opportunity to be half-naked in public, but there were 1-10/10 females half naked (talking pasties, booty shorts) everywhere. Honestly made me wish I could be gay and just not care about women because everyone there seemed so happy adn supportive of each other. I couldn't stop thinking about how I was like an undercover vampire in their midst or something, so outside of things and separate. I drank and had fun for a bit but when home sad, knowing that I always end up alone and angry

Last edited:
Same here. I also wish I was gay. Getting sex would be a million times easier.

By the way, it's written "Went to Pride", not "When to Pride". Just thought you should know.

ive noticed that gays really support eachother than straight women, id be gay tbh but i dont like the feeling of penetration

Same here. I also wish I was gay. Getting sex would be a million times easier.

By the way, it's written "Went to Pride", not "When to Pride". Just thought you should know.

Typo; thanks man

Explains why no one here is gay, you don't have trouble at all.

ive noticed that gays really support eachother than straight women, id be gay tbh but i dont like the feeling of penetration

True, but girls were telling each other how beautiful they were non-fucking-stop too. It just felt like the most inclusive community that I have fuckall place in

I don't get why anyone would be antigay in 2018.

"Derp, I demand that homos be hetero and compete for women with me."

"Derp, I hate gays because of something they can't control. Also women call me ugly because of something I can't control".

I mean, as long as gays aren't raping you, why do you give a fuck. I'm actually PRO gay. Gays have ascended. They don't need women. Based af tbh.

"Derp, I hate gays because of something they can't control. Also women call me ugly because of something I can't control".

I mean, as long as gays aren't raping you, why do you give a fuck. I'm actually PRO gay. Gays have ascended. They don't need women. Based af tbh.

It's a sign of western decadence. You might as well be cheerful that women have so many options today, didn't worked out quite well did it.

More gays = women win even more.

It's a sign of western decadence.

Could be, as in accord with the mouse utopia experiment. However, in said experiment gayness was a symptom, not a cause for the downfall of the mouse/rat society.

To be against gayness, in other words, is at best to rail against a symptom of social distress that have other causes entirely. Totally pointless.

High IQ post.

It's a sign of western decadence. You might as well be cheerful that women have so many options today, didn't worked out quite well did it.

More gays = women win even more.

sure, but you wanting sex before marriage is also decadence. And if you say you wouldn't have sex with a naked girl in your bedroom tonight, then you're volcel.

I just don't get minorities who hate other minorities.

Homophobic Incel: "Gays should be murdered for being different."
WN Incel: "Ethnics should be murdered or deported for being different".
The above incels: "It's unfair that women want me murdered for being different".

Faggot leftist cuck.

LGBT degenerate deserve death.

all gays are best friends with each other it seems.

I wish I'd been gay.
>reliable male partner in life
>fags have a sloot-level of sex availability
>no kids, no marriage, no stress- just use a surrogate if you're butthurt about your genes (that will degrade in 10-15 generations anyways)
>get preferential treatment by the new world order establishment
>normies walk on eggshels around you as to not offend you
>endless support groups
>women are infinitely more acceptable of you, even if you're ugly

You do realize gays and feminists are friends right? Gays actually encourage women to be whores with chads. The most incel friendly societies actually ban being gay.

Hey we're all a lil curious about the cock bro!

The prophesies were correct that this site would turn gay.

Queers have no problem getting their hairy asses rammed, therefore queercels can't exist. The only part of their lives that they care about, is the sexual part.

A gay friend of mine explained that most gays don't do double penetration. One is usually a "top" (the one penetrating) and the other a bottom (the one penetrated). Roles aren't usually switched. Surprisingly there's a shortage of tops in the gay community compared to those that are only bottoms. You would still most likely have to suck a dick, kek. :feelsgah:

I went to pride once too.. it was terrible. It's so difficult to even relate to any other human being you know imo.

I think its antinatural, but I respect it thou. Everyone have opinions.
I fucking hate gay people.
The prophesies were correct that this site would turn gay.
I hope not

It's over for you if you went to a fag parade and didn't get hit on by at least 50 poopushers.

Well, they did, and I'm still upset about it.

They took over /r9k/ and /wiz/, now they're going to take over this board.
That faggot reiko still shilling his "be the gierlfriend" server?

That faggot reiko still shilling his "be the gierlfriend" server?
It's more than them at this point, and it's all over the website. Like, the majority of threads on /r9k/ are about gay shit or normalfaggotry at any given time.

Well, they did, and I'm still upset about it.

They took over /r9k/ and /wiz/, now they're going to take over this board.
I hate gays. They are fucking everywhere. There will be one day when straight men wont exist?

Being gay is cope. Gays are just incels that are so far gone they literally have convinced themselves they like men. Thats why lesbians don't exist, because female incels don't exist.

The only thing that counts are NFBW (Non-fat biological women)

Being gay is cope. Gays are just incels that are so far gone they literally have convinced themselves they like men. Thats why lesbians don't exist, because female incels don't exist.

The only thing that counts are NFBW (Non-fat biological women)
They don't even hide their prison gay bullshit by getting off to traps/shemales which is just as disgusting as getting off to big burly hairy guys. Gay people, and prison gay people, deserve death.

They don't even hide their prison gay blackpill incel bullshit by getting off to traps/shemales wearing high-end fashion, which is just as much disgusting as getting off to big burly hairy guys. an eyesore to women as LDAR-incels who dress badly. Gay people, and prison gay people, Fahsionmaxxed incels and LDAR-incels deserve death.

Disgusting faggots
Disgusting faggots

You do realize gays and feminists are friends right? Gays actually encourage women to be whores with chads. The most incel friendly societies actually ban being gay.
Just like feminism encourages women to pursue careers, consume goods, and not have children (all while slutting it up), homosexuality does the same for men.

Feminist women and homosexual men are considered the ideal citizens of modern society.

I think its antinatural, but I respect it thou. Everyone have opinions.
What do you mean "natural?" It is impossible to go against nature. We are basically a simulation of genes + environment.

why would you support those degenerates

It will soon be over for incels. Soon it will be fuck a fat ugly loser in the ass or be sent to the gulags.

Just like feminism encourages women to pursue careers, consume goods, and not have children (all while slutting it up), homosexuality does the same for men.

Feminist women and homosexual men are considered the ideal citizens of modern society.

@incelerated alt

ha gay GIF

jfc this thread of 2018cels was full of fags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back