Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Went to the lake, saw couples laying down on their bellies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
It looked like a scene from a natgeo documentary. A bunch of fat people in their 30's laying flat on their bellies resembled what a group of walruses would look.:feelswhat:
I feel like most guys aren't into laying on dirty ground like this but foids are sunbathing or some shit and the cucks go along with it.

The shit that normalfags get into is bizzare. And I get told that I am weird and boring for reading about historic battles or actually walking around nature instead of laying on the ground like a retard. No one has children these days. Older childless couples just look incredibly pathetic to me.

I too went to the lake but there were no beaches or anything and was mostly alone :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

It looked like a scene from a natgeo documentary. A bunch of fat people in their 30's laying flat on their bellies resembled what a group of walruses would look.:feelswhat:
I feel like most guys aren't into laying on dirty ground like this but foids are sunbathing or some shit and the cucks go along with it.

The shit that normalfags get into is bizzare. And I get told that I am weird and boring for reading about historic battles or actually walking around nature instead of laying on the ground like a retard. No one has children these days. Older childless couples just look incredibly pathetic to me.
Same tbh. Cannot understand it when people lay on the ground (always remember that these normalfags tell us that we are too lazy while they sit on their ass to get a "tan" while we actually do something with the day). Same thing in the Mediterranean: Will never understand how people just lie there, when there are the mountains and scrubland.

My entire life people told me that I am boring for caring about insects, arachnids and reptiles/amphibians as well as plants, but then they act like the most interesting people for lifting a heavy object a couple of times or laying on the beach like a fucking rock (not saying that there is something wrong about the formers, but all normalfag lifters get on my nerves with their small gains but their nonetheless inflated attitude especially when they meet someone who simply doesn't care, they then act like a strong man while lifting 50g). The only good thing in summer is that there are many flowers and reptiles/amphibians out to enjoy in the marshlands or in the mountains, it is suicidefuel/ragefuel to go where normalfags accumulate nonethless.

Last edited:
My entire life people told me that I am boring for caring about insects, arachnids and reptiles/amphibians as well as plants, The only good thing in summer is that there are many flowers and reptiles/amphibians out to enjoy in the marshlands or in the mountains, it is suicidefuel/ragefuel to go where normalfags accumulate nonethless.
I am more into birds and mammals like deer but I get where you're coming from. European fire salamanders are cool and I always see them when it's raining here.
Hero unique

I am more into birds and mammals like deer but I get where you're coming from. European fire salamanders are cool and I always see them when it's raining here.View attachment 450828
Good for you. They are very beautiful animals, they can even shoot their poison. They have quite a diversity of reproductive modes (from laying eggs to giving birth/ovoviviparity). Many subspecies here in Europe. It has quite big parotid glands (quite a good trait to recognise to recognise these "actual" salamanders). Btw: Is it your picture?
Btw: A few weeks ago I looked for alpine salamanders (a close relative of them). They are ovoviviparous (due to the absolute rarity of water in higher altitudes) and have pregnancies of two years. They do oophagy and feed offspring within their body with egg mass (this is also called adelphophagy/eating brothers). Afterwards they give birth to fully metamorphized salamanders. They are also fully black (which protects them from UV light because melanin absorbs UV light and which enables them to heat up faster). Where I live they still have the regular atra, but there is also the Lanza's alpine salamander which has a different tail form and occurs in France and Italy.

Last edited:
here are always those couples in the first weeks of dating, completely in love, I bet if the girl asked her boyfriend to eat shit he would eat :feelskek: