Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Were aren’t a Movement”

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
But if we were the entire World as we know it would change for the better forever.

I am ready. But I like most people here are too apathetic. We have basically given up. I don't really care about the future of humanity. But I would still fight if there was something remotely worth fighting for.

massive cope
incels are still loser virgins with the worst genetics out of all men, if you "hypostatically" made a movement you will be overpowered by the cheer number of normies. also you cannot make toilets sex slaves, the best you can do is to bring back the patriarchy

massive cope
incels are still loser virgins with the worst genetics out of all men, if you "hypostatically" made a movement you will be overpowered by the cheer number of normies. also you cannot make toilets sex slaves, the best you can do is to bring back the patriarchy
Not entirely cope as a lot of normies would vote for a lot of the same policies as us out of their as only chad currently wins. Problem is eventually they'd hijack it destroy it from within and then cuck and be right back to square one.

I am ready. But I like most people here are too apathetic. We have basically given up. I don't really care about the future of humanity. But I would still fight if there was something remotely worth fighting for.
I agree
massive cope
Yup, and I’m sure Hitler and Heinrich Himmler were God’s Genetic gift to humanity. JFL

I’m sure women got wet at Hitler with his 5’9 height and weird autistic mustache selling art at bars before he became chancellor of Germany.

massive cope
The thing is that bad genetics just means undesirable. I personally have an iq somewhere between 135 and 160, my explosive strength is 99.99th percentile and I have nothing to lose and will fight until I'm a cripple unable to move. With enough training, I can be worth 20 soy normies.
I think we can create a small army if we train everyone and get on some type of medication/drugs. The german soldiers used methamphetamines in ww2 to become more alert.

Problem is eventually they'd hijack it destroy it from within and then cuck and be right back to square one.
Yup, America would be a lot better if we followed the Founding Fathers footsteps but we had to ruin it with Christians, Women and niggers.

Yup, and I’m sure Hitler and Heinrich Himmler were God’s Genetic gift to humanity. JFL
not hitler wasn't a mogger in genetics wise
I’m sure women got wet at Hitler with his 5’9 height and weird autistic mustache selling art at bars before he became chancellor of Germany.
no they didn't but they did wet over the german soldiers who fought for hitler. germans are white moggers so they managed to fight and win for a long time

@Chudpreet im sorry but India is such a backwards retarded and inferior culture/country the last thing I would want is to consult wether you think it’s cope or not.

If it wasn’t for the British you’d be worshipping either a cow or a blue alien with 6-8 arms.

How about you go cope in the corner buddy.

not hitler wasn't a mogger in genetics wise

no they didn't but they did wet over the german soldiers who fought for hitler. germans are white moggers so they managed to fight and win for a long time
Oh come on bro you really think French village women or German women back home were itching to fuck him?

How many times do we hear about US Marines getting divorced or not even getting pussy at all (since there are a lot of Hispanics now) and they have to lie and say women love the dress blues JFL

YOU KEEP COPING

@Chudpreet im sorry but India is such a backwards retarded and inferior culture/country the last thing I would want is to consult wether you think it’s cope or not.

If it wasn’t for the British you’d be worshipping either a cow or a blue alien with 6-8 arms.

How about you go cope in the corner buddy.
JFL, “you’re wrong because you’re Indian” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Have you seen the stuff I post? I hate curries more than any other user on this site.

And what race are you? For some reason I have a feeling you’re another brown ethnic

Hitler literally had “incel Rage” and threw himself in front of armed Weimar soldiers who shot at him.

This nigga was a trench runner (one the most dangerous jobs)

Give me a break

I agree

Both by standards of that era likely constitute high tier normies.

massive cope

JFL, “you’re wrong because you’re Indian” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Have you seen the stuff I post? I hate curries more than any other user on this site.

And what race are you? For some reason I have a feeling you’re another brown ethnic
Brown ethnic, yes I am. My “brown ethnicity” conquered around 12% of the world at one point including territory in your shithole, your welcome btw

And no I’m not a brown indigenous hispanic

Both by standards of that era likely constitute high tier normies.
Probably still Incel in WEIMAR Germany just like how we are incel in WEIMAR America

Their avis already tell you enough. They can stay at home in inceldia and do household chores while we are fighting

Brown ethnic, yes I am. My “brown ethnicity” conquered around 12% of the world at one point including territory in your shithole, your welcome btw

JFL latinos never conquered curryland tf

The portuguese did take some territory but I don’t see how being a raypbaby means you can lay claim to that culture, pretty sure Iberians look down on Mestizos

Shitskins who AryanLARP are trash among trash tbh, at least people like me and @wereq recognize our subhumanity and repent for it

YWNBW (you will never be white) and neither will your idols like Gypsy Crusader and Latinxcoomer

What are you actually suggesting here? An Incel uprising or something? The soyciety already hates incels to its core, doing anything remotely rebellious would mean imprisonment,Governments wouldn't play about this kind of thing, my country's prisons are alright so I'll be fine, not sure about anyone else

we are are not a movement? the movement wont get that far unless you brush up on your reading and writing

Shitskins who AryanLARP are trash among trash tbh, at least people like me and @wereq recognize our subhumanity and repent for it

YWNBW (you will never be white) and neither will your idols like Gypsy Crusader and Latinxcoomer
I’m Iberian not Aryan, I know I’m not white. White is a term coined by Anglo Saxons in America.

Also this is rich coming from an Indian, the land of European Women simps and it’s so bad it’s become a meme.

You’re in no position to even say who’s white and who’s not JFL.

The portuguese did take some territory but I don’t see how being a raypbaby means you can lay claim to that culture, pretty sure Iberians look down on Mestizos
If you seriously think Portuguese were raping Indian women like they were in the Americas en mass you’re delusional. Portuguese colonies in India were like Trade Market centers, not a bunch of men sent in the new world to explore and basically rot and die there.

My family immigrated from Portugal to the Americas in the 1900s not 1600s.

If I could get the papers and trace my family lineage back to Portugal (wouldn’t be too difficult) I could get Portuguese citizenship and live a normal life there besides the sex JFL keep coping nigga.

Last edited:
Seriously in all honesty no diss just fucking hand your shithole government back to us already, the world worked better then we colonized you not the other way around.

The only reason Brazil (I don’t currently live there) is a shithole because the 13,000,000 slaves we imported back in the day currently have the right to vote.

It’s like having a large colony of Africa in your country once you free them but no one in the past would have thought it’d get this fucking bad. They thought somehow for the rest of history they’d be treated as 3rd class citizens, guess not.

I’m Iberian not Aryan, I know I’m not white. White is a term coined by Anglo Saxons in America.

Also this is rich coming from an Indian, the land of European Women simps and it’s so bad it’s become a meme.

You’re in no position to even say who’s white and who’s not JFL.
Iberians are white, you aren’t though. You are a redskin mestizo

I don’t act like that, I literally flame curries who do

If you seriously think Portuguese were raping Indian women like they were in the Americas en mass you’re delusional
When did I say that you illiterate moron
My family immigrated from Portugal to the Americas in the 1900s not 1600s.

If I could get the papers and trace my family lineage back to Portugal (wouldn’t be too difficult) I could get Portuguese citizenship and live a normal life there besides the sex JFL keep coping nigga
so you’re portuguese? Why tf did you say you’re a brown ethnic then :feelshaha:

Also I could’ve sworn I’ve seen you say before that you’re latin american

Seriously in all honesty no diss just fucking hand your shithole government back to us already, the world worked better then we colonized you not the other way around.
Yeah India was better under various invaders including the Brits and Mughals

Race coping on this forum is dumb though. We’re literally all subhuman, that’s why we’re sexless losers

Iberians are white, you aren’t though. You are a redskin mestizo
Lol keep your own racial self hatred to yourself, pooja.
When did I say that you illiterate moron

so you’re portuguese? Why tf did you say you’re a brown ethnic then :feelshaha:

Also I could’ve sworn I’ve seen you say before that you’re latin american
You literally implied it within your own post faglord, now hand over the keys to your government or we’ll just take from you by force once your nuclear bombs start rusting.

Because Portuguese people are white, tan, olive and even brown skin. I don’t have any racial self hatred so I don’t care about calling myself brown.

Yes, my parents are Brazilian, grew up in a culturally Portu-Brazilian traditional household. So of course I identify as Latin.

Do you want me to identify with Modern Anglo subhuman culture or something?

Yeah India was better under various invaders including the Brits and Mughals

Race coping on this forum is dumb though. We’re literally all subhuman, that’s why we’re sexless losers
All right, I agree, I’m just fucking blowing off steam because If I did so IRL they’d call the cops on me and I’d get shot in Cybercuck 2023

We don’t need anyone to die to get our message out.

Everyone <35 is already blackpilled, not everyone talks about it.

Lol keep your own racial self hatred to yourself, pooja.
MESTIZOS WILL NEVER BE WHITE NIGGA COPE!
Because Portuguese people are white, tan, olive and even brown skin. I don’t have any racial self hatred so I don’t care about calling myself brown.
South Meds have sand nigga admixture but most are white
Yes, my parents are Brazilian, grew up in a culturally Portu-Brazilian traditional household. So of course I identify as Latin.

Do you want me to identify with Modern Anglo subhuman culture or something?
Just give the answer straight, do you have any redskin ancestors at all?

We don’t need anyone to die to get our message out.

Everyone <35 is already blackpilled, not everyone talks about it.
Very very very true. People who hope for some change aren’t really coping imo despite people saying it’s cope (I used to say this shit all the time).

“History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes” - Mark Twain

The fucking melting pot is going to blow soon and the Bud Light Anti Tranny protest is a sign that even Normies are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

MESTIZOS WILL NEVER BE WHITE NIGGA COPE!

South Meds have sand nigga admixture but most are white

Just give the answer straight, do you have any redskin ancestors at all?
Funny how I conceded my argument for the sake that we are both sexless and you continue on your little spectacle like a 16 year old woman with a twitter account.

Mestizo?

You use that word but… I don’t think you know what it means :feelsjuice:

“nigyyaaah”, you have literal fecal matter admixture stfu

Only on my mothers side but even she has actual white skin and she’s already heavily mixed.

I already know what you’re doing, you’re trying to envision me as some

10% admixture of every race in the book Brazilian admixture and I’ll just tell you right now those type of people only exist in the north.

while we go back and forth some landwhale is getting creampied by some gymaxxed retard it’s so over. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Funny short story, my Great Grandpa arrived in Brazil in the north and less than a month later he moved to São Paulo in the south JFL

100%

“nigyyaaah”, you have literal fecal matter admixture stfu

Only on my mothers side but even she has actual white skin and she’s already heavily mixed.

I already know what you’re doing, you’re trying to envision me as some

10% admixture of every race in the book Brazilian admixture and I’ll just tell you right now those type of people only exist in the north.
1 drop rule also nice larp hue monkey.

1 drop rule also nice larp hue monkey.
1 drop rule doesn’t apply to Moortugal, I’m not German or pale white. Also being less than 8% full blooded Portuguese is somehow different than your average swarthy skinned Portuguese that looks like one of those fat Italian guys in mafia movies guarding the bosses front door reading a newspaper and smoking a cigar?

Mestizo?

You use that word but… I don’t think you know what it means :feelsjuice:
You called yourself latino and brown so I rightfully assumed you were mestizo
So you’re a mutt. Got it.

“Hurr hurr muhh I’m pure Iberian n shieet” :feelstastyman:
Funny how I conceded my argument for the sake that we are both sexless and you continue on your little spectacle like a 16 year old woman with a twitter account.
Whole thing could’ve been avoided if you just said what you were upfront instead of giving me a bunch of different answers.

1 drop rule doesn’t apply to Moortugal, I’m not German or pale white
Even Portuguese with considerable MENA admixture can at least say they’re 100% caucasoid, you literally admitted to having redskin ancestors though and said your mom is “heavily mixed”

1 drop rule absolutely does apply when you have rice and nigger in your blood

massive cope

You called yourself latino and brown so I rightfully assumed you were mestizo

So you’re a mutt. Got it.

“Hurr hurr muhh I’m pure Iberian n shieet” :feelstastyman:

Whole thing could’ve been avoided if you just said what you were upfront instead of giving me a bunch of different answers.
Respond to my post above, you Indians don’t even realize what you’re doing when you do it. You’re trying to apply some Nazi Germany race identifying card (because you’re all white worshipping overtly or subtly) when I’m mostly Portuguese.

Also my Portuguese great grand father was probably more Portuguese than the Cucks who stayed in their country watching it burn and turn to a shithole and didn’t do jack shit JFL. Going to a new nation isn’t for the faint of heart.