Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We're not the most hated forum tbh

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
we got notoriety mogged :feelsbadman:

I wonder if he has an account here :feelshmm: kek

thread comment nogger

what does this have to do with forums? what is the most hated forum then?

norwooding is too far gone, needs to shave it off and accept it

@NEETAndTidy ?

I don't want be asshole but we says missing teen love and prime pussy is worst.

Isn't it a pedophile thing ? Prime pussy ? Virginity ? Teen love ?

describes my roommate. but if anyone calls him out for it he'll probably just kill them. dude is jacked.

No that's not a brag, ITS A DESCRIPTION, dumbass.

Had his big chance to ascend and now he's about ready to join us. Sad

Its meant in a "When we were that age" context. Not a "I'd date a 13 year old now" one. So no, not pedophilic.
But some people on this forum want girls like 15 and 16, so yeah, they're the same.

No idiot. The guy likes them age 7 an shit. I don't see any intel advocate that shit. They like prime foids which is 16 which is tied in with teenage love.
Its meant in a "When we were that age" context. Not a "I'd date a 13 year old now" one. So no, not pedophilic.
But some people on this forum want girls like 15 and 16, so yeah, they're the same.
15-16 is not even pedophilely, it is with how the age of consent works in most places but most girls already look fully grown at that age. Some look 18+ already.

No idiot. The guy likes them age 7 an shit. I don't see any intel advocate that shit. They like prime foids which is 16 which is tied in with teenage love.

15-16 is not even pedophilely, it is with how the age of consent works in most places but most girls already look fully grown at that age. Some look 18+ already.
It isn't about what they look like. Its mental capacity. Its already low for foids so there needs to be a fairly high age for them to be considered adult

Although ive seen this before.

You dont see youtubers covering his website.

Were literally more hated than pedos tbh

So if i want sex with 16 years old girl i am a pedo ?

Let me tell you one fun fact. You have very low iq. And you are already cuck.