Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were pretty boys always this feminine looking?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
he uses fakeup

also my boi knajjd mogs him in this troon competition

this ''boi'' too

also pretty sure that in ricelands we found similiar cases

he uses fakeup
Yeah, he doesn't hide that. And foids don't have a problem with it either. Chad can wear makeup, and they will let it slide, but a sub5 can't even wear lifts.

i don't think that's a prettyboy that pushes the line to femboy

Cope. I wish I were a prettyboy chad.
Same. But not this guy. He 100% got bullied by the gymcels in school. I wouldn't want to be this feminine, you will be Targeted by jealous gymcels. He is also like 5'6. He 100% got bullied.

Last edited:
Same. But not this guy. He 100% got bullied by the gymcels in school. I wouldn't want to be this feminine, you will be Targeted by jealous gymcels.
True, don't forget the amount of violent rape gangs.

Give this pretty boy a wig and he suddenly become a foid. Funniest shit.

I think you're a homo, lad. Why are you obsessed with "pretty boys" as you put it? Twinks.is

I think you're a homo, lad. Why are you obsessed with "pretty boys" as you put it? Twinks.is
I just don't understand how foids can find this tranny attractive.

Why am I not surprised to see you of all coming to his defense jfl, keep digging
We should all be like pancakecel
-Get proved wrong
-Don't address criticism
-Deflect
This is soydittor type of behavior.

We should all be like pancakecel
-Get proved wrong
-Don't address criticism
-Deflect
This is soydittor type of behavior.
Whats soydittor type behaviour is being a literal cuck, i.e you boyo. Your avi tells everyone what they need to know...

It's comfy in your head

Gays who looked like this dude in school were a target even the geeks used to make fun of them.

I can't stop crying, I must defend all simps and cucks on this site at any chance I get. I am a true soydditor. Off to worship some chink whores now like a good little weeaboo.

Yes. There has always been "Pretty" boys. The English complained that the Vikings took baths and combed their hair.

Water is literally filled with estorgen from women baby killing medication, literally never began for zoomermales even prettyboys/chad types. Future generations are going to have to rely on TRT at even earlier ages because foids insist on poisoning young men so they can fuck chad and not get pregnant.

This guy has to be gay

I can't stop crying because of how hurt I am over being a worshipping little twink, @pancakecel lives rent free in my mind. Maybe one day I will stop being so pathetic

These niggas gay af

I can't stop crying since I found out Joaqueer Pheonix supports LGBT rights and is anti-racism despite me stealing his personality from him.

If someone relates to a fictional character that means they definitely agree with everything the actor portraying them believes in/ does personally too, my negro level IQ strikes again!

Back to dreaming about being a chink foid now, my troon tendencies know no bounds

I like watching and paying money to actors who support troon rights and makes millions of dollars that promote race-mixing with niggers since I'm a cuck

Because everyone always pays for any media they consume and definitely doesn't pirate their films, music and games. Wow, I am hitting it out the park with my down syndrome today. I'm a smart little boy

And that's a triple for my nigger intelligence, because if you relate to something in one Hollywood film that must means you only consume Hollywood content and definitely nothing else. My chink lady boy master will be proud of me today, maybe he will let me watch my favorite homo anime tonight whilst I bask in my gayness

I'm coping more and shaming men for being straight and calling them cucks despite my LGBTQ hero being a literal cuck by hitting on a single-Mom with a nigger child.