Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We're ruining the economy over the coronavirus, which mostly affects old people, and old people just doesn't deserve it

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Think about it boyos. This is a problem that, as always, unfairly affects incels the most. Hurting a country's economy, like they're doing with all these quarantines etc, can mean we lose our job and are left to starve since we have no one (not only no gf, but also most incels have shit families) or our neetbux. Or even just make it harder to gather the money for a plastic surgery, which is, for many, necessarily for a life free of loneliness and humiliation.

Meanwhile most normies will have a gf and one of the two will keep their job and they'll be fine, or they'll just ask their parents for money.

All to save old people, who don't mind charging young people as much as they can in rent. Why are they entitled to our help? Why don't they just pull themselves up by their bootstraps, or work harder to fight the infection? Why should we suffer for them?

Personally I'm not following recommendations or taking the quarantine seriously at all. Fuck them. I don't mind getting infected with the coronavirus, which will typically have no serious symptoms or no symptoms at all due to my age and nutritionmaxxing, in fact it's LifeFuel if I get it and infect others.

Cucktears says nobody is entitled to anything therefore they hate poor kids in Africa which makes them racist. The end.

I don't care ngl i want to see the economy collapse before i rope

Our lives are already shit tbh and i want to see some change, i don't care if it's positive or negative.
fair point ngl :feelsbadman:

Cucktears says nobody is entitled to anything therefore they hate poor kids in Africa which makes them racist. The end.
Number of particles in the universe iq

nah fuck boomers, they are the one who pushed the sexual revolution and millions of bluepilled advices like get a job and a car and you get le wife or how they managed to own a house despite working as a clerk back then

Imagine thinking a normies girlfriend would keep them around if they become homeless and let the normie stay at their house.
nah fuck boomers, they are the one who pushed the sexual revolution and millions of bluepilled advices like get a job and a car and you get le wife or how they managed to own a house despite working as a clerk back then
To be fair that did work for them back then. It’s just so much has changed that they are ignorant of.

Incels never win

I feel bad for the Incels that live paycheck to paycheck, it is over for them. I don't feel bad for neets because they act like spoiled children.

I feel bad for the Incels that live paycheck to paycheck, it is over for them. I don't feel bad for neets because they act like spoiled children.

how do you feel about trustfundcels

Spoiled kids. I don’t identify with them as much because being poor you get to experience the blackpill that the highest level. If your life as a kid was good till your teens, you have lived a better life then us. Friends getting to enjoy your video games and your favorite shows, at least that is a cherished memory.

Our lives are already shit tbh and i want to see some change, i don't care if it's positive or negative.
Stupid mentality, why would you want things to be worse for yourself?

My life is less shitty right now. I work from home and smoke weed all day. Pandemic is lifefuel for me!

Such greed from metropolis

Thanks bro.

Imagine thinking a normies girlfriend would keep them around if they become homeless and let the normie stay at their house.

To be fair that did work for them back then. It’s just so much has changed that they are ignorant of.
no it fucking didnt, they were all just coping
cope you're still incel

Spoiled kids. I don’t identify with them as much because being poor you get to experience the blackpill that the highest level. If your life as a kid was good till your teens, you have lived a better life then us. Friends getting to enjoy your video games and your favorite shows, at least that is a cherished memory.
cope

Old people don't deserve it? :feelskek:
They're the reason you're an incel. They fucking wanted the sexual revolution.
Jfl if you respect old people
full

Old people don't deserve it? :feelskek:
They're the reason you're an incel. They fucking wanted the sexual revolution.
Jfl if you respect old people
full
i meant they deserve to die from the coronavirus

My life is less shitty right now. I work from home and smoke weed all day. Pandemic is lifefuel for me!
Only normies and especially foids can’t deal with harsher times. And it is A lie that it just effects boomers.

life fuel, same here
Only normies and especially foids can’t deal with harsher times. And it is A lie that it just effects boomers.
i mean it can affect you if you're young if all you eat is junk food or something jfl

life fuel, same here

i mean it can affect you if you're young if all you eat is junk food or something jfl
The majority of burgercitizens lives unhealthy as fuck, especially poor burgers. Corona has the potential to be more devastating in the US than anywhere else.
There is also realistically nothing we can loose, in fact Corona can only be a chance for us to get a girl. The situation on the foid market has detoriated so much over the last 10 years, so maybe we get some balance back.

lol boomers already ruined our economy they should kill themselves unironically

Fuck the economy, and may the deprivation of masses motivate them to slaughter their masters.

JFL at everything. Old people won't be as affected as us int he future. Cause they already lived their lives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back