Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We're worthless assets

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
If you have a depot with stocks, do you love the stocks? Do you an emotional relationship with them? No.
You want them to do something for you.

Society not just hates us because incels bad.
We have failed their expectations. Young people are society's future, their assets, but if you're an incel, you're a genetic dead end.
Worthless to them. Left-wingers don't give a shit about this, but right-wingers think this way. I've seen it on /pol/ today.

What they don't realize is that the problem is not us, it's women'd pickiness.
But beating losers and rejects is easier than fighting against the turn of tides.

Last edited:
Weren't you a greycel yesterday or am I mistaken :feelswhat:

/pol/ in a nutshell is:
Can't breed because you're ugly? Your fault then, the white race is better off without you, uggo.

Not me I'm important

/pol/ in a nutshell is:
Can't breed because you're ugly? Your fault then, the white race is better off without you, uggo.
/pol/ in a nutshell is:
"I LOVE REDDIT. I LOVE USING REDDIT!!!!"

/pol/ in a nutshell is:
And this is why I don't care about the extinction of the white race, despite being white myself.

you have to prescribe value to yourself, seeking it from foids is cucked

I am worthless i couldn't even donate my organs because of my medical conditions ( rather they be fed to homeless animals )

/pol/ in a nutshell is:
Its full of redpilled retards, after bp I stopped going on as much. There def has been a surge in posts complaining about foids and their bullshit and ppl questioning if blkpll is right. They're waking up slowly, some of them at least