Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Were you bullied?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date

Were you bullied

• Yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
years got past but I can’t forget these shits

Society needs something to unleash its supressed anger, or else they would lose their sanity.
Who are the best targets of punchbags in a "society of freedom and equality"?
Virgin males who are ostracized from such society.
Clown isn't it?

Elementary school and early middle school yes. Then I grew so nobody really bothered me much

Elementary school and early middle school yes. Then I grew so nobody really bothered me much
I was bullied only in high school, maybe that was cuz I was really quiet those days, weird that my life is ruined cuz of bullying in high school
Society needs something to unleash its supressed anger, or else they would lose their sanity.
Who are the best targets of punchbags in a "society of freedom and equality"?
Virgin males who are ostracized from such society.
Clown isn't it?
Still I never even thought about shitting on another person even though I was stronger in every way before high school

If you can't handle the shit get out of the toilet!

I don't think there's an incel out there that have not been bullied.
If you haven't been bullied, I would like you to explain your life as a kid as I would not be able to normally understand how you grew up without getting bullied. Whether it's because of your looks or how you acted or simply for liking a girl that you would never get, but she bitch likes the attention so she strings you on for fucking years just to tell you no because you were too much of a bluepilled idiot to realized you were being played, making you a bitter person later in your life.

Projecting here, but I don't care. Fuck you. Any that haven't been bullied, explain your life. Now.

If you can't handle the shit get out of the toilet!
Wtf are you saying
If you haven't been bullied, I would like you to explain your life as a kid as I would not be able to normally understand how you grew up without getting bullied. Whether it's because of your looks or how you acted or simply for liking a girl that you would never get, but she bitch likes the attention so she strings you on for fucking years just to tell you no because you were too much of a bluepilled idiot to realized you were being played, making you a bitter person later in your life.

Projecting here, but I don't care. Fuck you. Any that haven't been bullied, explain your life. Now.
Yeah I was bullied but in high school it got fukcing ridiculous, literally everyone was bullying me

Volcel if you weren't.

I can’t understand a live without bullying too
Volcel if you weren't.
Agreed

It depends on how you define “bullying”. In high school, people would comment negatively about my autistic behavior. It did not really affect me though.

It depends on how you define “bullying”. In high school, people would comment negatively about my autistic behavior. It did not really affect me though.
That affected me so much,I was never really physically bullied , people talked shit about me and laughed at my face
Or pushed me In the back, still I didn’t do anything cuz I just didn’t wanted to,I just want to forget

Nothing physical but yea i guess so.

It's kinda funny because the kid that used to bully me was the one i bullied when we were younger, what goes around comes around i guess, but that idiot got way over his head and in the end i had to beat his ass for him to leave me alone.

Yes bro. Not even for my looks, just because I was very quiet and passive.

If you're an incel chances are you've likely been bullied, myself included.

I was bullied every now and then but everytime i would fight back even if i was outmatched. School was a lot like prison in that way, you couldnt let yourself become someones bitch. When i was 11 or 12 this big tall as fuck chad with blonde hair started some shit with me, i gave him a good shove and actually dropped him because his center of gravity was so high. Luckily the recess monitors broke it up because he could have easily beat my ass, he was held back a few times. After that we had no issues because he knew i would fight back.

I've been bullied, excluded, etc.

years got past but I can’t forget these shits
even if you beat them and humiliate them,you never will forget those seconds or minutes and to some hours of humiliation. even after beating them and winning, my mind still remembers the humiliation.the life of an incel is a sad thing.

even if you beat them and humiliate them,you never will forget those seconds or minutes and to some hours of humiliation. even after beating them and winning, my mind still remembers the humiliation.the life of an incel is a sad thing.
Me 2 also I couldn’t beat all of them ,sometimes I just didn’t do anythining ,hope I did but whatever I guess