Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you ever molested?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
When I was 16 I was sexually molested by a nigger at summer camp. You know it’s over when that’s your first and only sexual experience as a teen. That must have fucked me up in more ways than one

When I was 16 I was sexually molested by a nigger at summer camp. You know it’s over when that’s your first and only sexual experience as a teen. That must have fucked me up in more ways than one
Only women think sexual assault is a majorly traumatic experience

Sorry that happened to you, brocel

No, but I wish a pretty girl would do it to me.

6f741cfb9601473fb4d75da2a2609c9d

dozens of times, those are the oldest memories in my brain.

Bruh what I got my toes eaten by a black guy

Don't remember.

i dont think so but a man bit my ass playfully

No, but a tranny catcalled me once.

Sad. How tf did he molest you?

Yeah, one of the main reason on why I hate and can't trust foids was the fact that I got molested by my OWN mother at ten. She took advantage of a clueless. Already traumatised and damaged child.

Yes once at 7 then off and on between 10-13 all by different men

Too ugly to be molested

By parents/family, certainly no, but some kids in preschool, maybe, weird stuff. But by other adults, if I were it is probably repressed and pushed way down. Doubtful & unlikely..